Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Obtaining obscure DVDs. (Read 1,503 times)
Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Obtaining obscure DVDs.
29. Aug 2010 at 22:08
Print Post  
I am trying to find some obscure DVDs which I used to have but since lost 'due to circumstances beyond my control' as they say. Now I know a lot of BA members can access and download DVDs that aren't always commercially available. There are four items I used to have on DVD which are as follows:

1. A French documentary short called, I think, 'Les Angels D'Or' about a history of boys choirs and one in France where two boys do an excellent rendition of Rossini's 'Cat Duet'.
2. A Scottish boy singer called Stuart Anderson, very young but an accomplished performer and a half! He sings quite a number of catchy songs.
3. A performance of Mozart's operetta 'Apollo & Hyacinthus' made in 1985 featuring boy singers from Austria I think. Now that was what I call boy singing!
4. A collection of that great French boy singing group 'Les Poppys' from TV appearances they made in the 70s and 80s. Absolutely marvellous!

As I do not have the means to download these myself are there any members out there who could do that for me, stick 'em on a disc and send them to me?  With suitable remuneration of course. Smiley Or, alternatively, does anyone know if they are available anywhere? Many thanks for any help received.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print