Guest Message
Hi there Guest,

It looks like you are enjoying reading our forum, so why don't you register an account with us to stop seeing this message and benefit from many more features. Registration is easy and will only take you a few minutes.

If you already have an account with us, then click here to log in.

Thank you,

The BoyActors Forum Team
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Jean-Roch Pirot (Read 5,449 times)
Nérodiaman
Platinum Member

BA Member

Jean-Roch Pirot
04. Dec 2010 at 10:33
Print Post  
Smiley Here some pics of Jean-Roch PIROT. Born to Reims in France in 1995, May 11th, in La couleur de l'amour, an épisode of the french TV série Joséphine Ange Gardien, in 2005.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: Jean-Roch Pirot
Reply #1 - 05. Dec 2010 at 18:34
Print Post  
A charming French boy actor who is as cute as a button though, naturally being resident in L'Angleterre, I haven't seen him act! Not quite as cute as Maxence Perrin (Les Choriste) and nowhere near as cute or as good an actor as the illustrious, robbed-of-an-Oscar Didier Haudepin ('Les Amities Particuliere' - see avatar).
Thanks for the pictures, 'Nerodiaman', and I love that expression of Jean-Roch in Pic 2. Smiley

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #2 - 06. Dec 2010 at 04:32
Print Post  
How do you know he's not as good an actor if you haven't seen him act?

IP Logged

Nérodiaman
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #3 - 06. Dec 2010 at 09:40
Print Post  
Smiley I saw Jean-Roch in many TV movies and TV séries but he not shooted since 2008.

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #4 - 11. Dec 2010 at 18:07
Print Post  
'josephk' are you seriously contending that there is a French boy actor somewhere out there who is a BETTER actor than the great and wondrous Didier Haudepin? Impossible!
Did you see Didier playing Alexandre, the young playful flirt of a boy in 'This Special Friendship'? How could that performance be bettered? Didier is one of the few actors who I believe should have been given a special children's Oscar.
Next thing you will be saying that Jordan Christopher Michael was not deserving of a children's Oscar for his magnificent role in 'Motorama'. Smiley

Also I sometimes post simply to keep this site going because, at the moment, things are pretty dire on BA. All we are getting is either endless obscure French boy actors or who was born in 1988 and what he looks like now. There are no reviews or comments about current boy films. I could post plenty but am unable to insert pictures. For instance, I would like to post about 'Undercover Kids' an American bomber which starred London Smith with his sticky-out front teeth. Not being able to put pictures I usually have to rely upon 'hosenhaus' to do that for me which isn't really fair.

IP Logged

Nérodiaman
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #5 - 11. Dec 2010 at 19:44
Print Post  
Smiley I saw Didier HAUDEPIN in Les amitiés particulières, Les pianos mécanques , La Communale and El nino y el lobo, a spanish movie which never released in France shhted in 1966. Jean-Roch is a good young actor but he is infortunely unknow out of France and he shooted only in TV movies and TV séries and never to the cinéma.

IP Logged

Quantum
BA Administrator

BA Member

Reply #6 - 11. Dec 2010 at 23:53
Print Post  
Cinefan wrote on 11. Dec 2010 at 18:07:
I could post plenty but am unable to insert pictures. For instance, I would like to post about 'Undercover Kids' an American bomber which starred London Smith with his sticky-out front teeth.

You don't have to have pictures to post about a particular actor. Whilst pictures are nice, they're not essential. A good discussion can still be stimulated without them.

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #7 - 12. Dec 2010 at 20:41
Print Post  
Cinefan, I'm not disputing Didier Haudepin's acting talent. I just think it's a bit weird to dismiss another actor's acting talent without having seen him act.

As for them having been robbed of Oscars, I don't really have an opinion. I disagree with the Oscar choices virtually every year since they've been in existence, so they hardly mean anything to me. My impression is that the ones most deserving of recognition pretty much never receive it from the Oscars.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #8 - 14. Dec 2010 at 15:44
Print Post  
josephk wrote on 12. Dec 2010 at 20:41:
Cinefan, I'm not disputing Didier Haudepin's acting talent. I just think it's a bit weird to dismiss another actor's acting talent without having seen him act.

As for them having been robbed of Oscars, I don't really have an opinion. I disagree with the Oscar choices virtually every year since they've been in existence, so they hardly mean anything to me. My impression is that the ones most deserving of recognition pretty much never receive it from the Oscars.

I've come to the conclusion over the years that Oscar tends to recognize those that can somehow sell their performance to the Academy voters via a variety of means, be they honest, questionable or nefarious. Kinda like winning an Olympic medal. It's become big business and many of the most deserving don't even get a fair go. To me Oscar is a fun event but one has to look at a much greater cross section of Film Festivals and Awards Shows and Critic's Choices to get the full picture of who and what was the best of the year.

As for Didier Haudepin, he's without a doubt in my top ten Boy Actors of all time, but I agree with Joseph, and I'm paraphrasing, that there are plenty of fine young actors that are just as talented as our beloved Didier.

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #9 - 14. Dec 2010 at 22:26
Print Post  
Oh my gawd, I had to laugh. London Smith is actually on the BA actors list complete with picture and those teeth of his.
Why did I laugh? Well, it was actually 'cal-Q-L8's three stars for 'Undercover Kids' and his 'Don't Bother!' statement. I agree. The film was clunkily directed and the acting of the kids barely passable. DEFINITELY no Oscars there!

'Quantum' thanks for your encouragement on still being able to post about films and not necessarily have to include pictures. I keep hoping to get a notebook type laptop sometime in the future but then they don't have the facility for a DVD which is needed to post pics. Oh dear. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print