Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Cole Sprouse (Read 2,347 times)
Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Cole Sprouse
14. Sep 2012 at 23:33
Print Post  
An Interview with Cole, there was no date avalible, I read this and thought it was interesting and funny:
BIRTHDAY
August 4

Q: So when did you decide to become an actor?

A: Dylan and I didn't decide to become actors. Our mom put us in acting when we were 8 months old—we were thrown into it.

Q: Do you have any memories from the toddler stage of your acting career?

A: People tell us that we did a diaper commercial, but I don't remember. And then we did the TV show Grace Under Fire, but all I remember is sitting in a schoolroom or running around on-set for a split second. I only remember a second or two—it's kind of a bummer.

Q: When did you decide that acting was definitely the thing you wanted to keep doing with your life?

A: You know, we just kept acting because it was so natural. Without it, life would feel strange. There were points I wanted to stop acting. We got so busy and didn't get to see our friends a lot, and I was like, "Wow, I'm kind of over this." But then we started really having fun on The Suite Life. We love it there now; it's like family. We have fun every day.

Q: How did you and Dylan decide who was going to play Zack and who was going to play Cody?

A: Dylan really wanted to be Zack and I didn't care as much. I wanted to play someone who was a huge nerd. In the beginning of the show, Cody was the biggest nerd. I wanted to play someone who wasn't as close to me as Zack was. I'm not as nerdy as Cody, but I am pretty nerdy.

Q: What's the strangest fan encounter you've ever had?

A: Dylan and I were wrestling on the floor in my dressing room. And I was in mid-punch when this girl walks in and is like, "Hi! Can I have a picture with you?" I was about to punch him, and I said, "Could you just give us a minute?" She came in and sat on the couch and watched the rest of the fight. It was so funny.

Q: Do you currently have a girlfriend?

A: I don't right now. What I look for is a sense of humor and someone I can sit down and have a conversation with. My last girlfriend was really outgoing.

Q:What subjects do you like in school?

A: Not French! I just don't understand why you need to have a feminine and masculine version for everything. It's ridiculous!

Q: What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you at school?

A: I remember my very first day at a new school, a bird pooped all down my back. It was like any other day of school except everyone was like, "Oh my God, you're from the movie Big Daddy," and I had bird poop all over me.

Q: Favorite movie of all time?

A: Forrest Gump.

Q: Movie you're embarrassed to admit you like?

A: The Notebook. It's so sad.

Q: So I heard you had some drama on Facebook, right?

A: Ugh. Facebook. So I get on Facebook and I love it. Then one day I get a message that says, "Your account has been deleted." I click on the link to see why it was deleted and it says, "Your account has been suspended because members are not allowed to impersonate celebrities." I e-mailed them like five times: "Dude, how can you prove that I'm not the real thing?"

Source: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Re: Cole Sprouse
Reply #1 - 14. Sep 2012 at 23:39
Print Post  
Good interview. It's nice, and a bit surprising, that he and I have similar taste in movies.

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Re: Cole Sprouse
Reply #2 - 14. Sep 2012 at 23:45
Print Post  
funny how that works, me too! Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print