Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 45 Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) My profile pictures (Read 441,288 times)
Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Re: My profile pictures
Reply #465 - 24. Nov 2014 at 04:17
Print Post  
Cinefan wrote on 23. Nov 2014 at 16:47:
Noah had to work a lot harder in 'Neverending Story' than Barrett Oliver did. Look at the scenes in the Swamp of Sadness and when he's hanging onto that windblown tree. Great looking boy who I hope is not going to let his son fall victim to ugly tattoos

IF you figure just by screen time alone atreyu had a much bigger roll than Bastian, most of Barrett's performance was as a narrator. So, as much as I love Barrett Oliver, it was Noah that was the star of the movie!

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #466 - 30. Nov 2014 at 17:35
Print Post  
Mario Yedidia, LOVE those beautiful Baby Blues! Shocked
  Smiley
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

bowser
Platinum Member

Woof! Woof!

Reply #467 - 01. Dec 2014 at 01:18
Print Post  
That's a great profile picture!    Shocked

Cheesy

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #468 - 01. Dec 2014 at 04:16
Print Post  
Grin

IP Logged

bowser
Platinum Member

Woof! Woof!

Reply #469 - 13. Dec 2014 at 23:03
Print Post  

That's a great profile picture!

I remember him from Terra Nova (2011)

Cheesy

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #470 - 14. Dec 2014 at 02:16
Print Post  
I didn't know he was in Terra Nova! I think I'll check it out! Grin

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #471 - 14. Dec 2014 at 16:38
Print Post  
bowser wrote on 13. Dec 2014 at 23:03:
I remember him from Terra Nova (2011)

I'm not seeing my Avatar, AGAIN! I did go to Netflix and selected Terra Nova, IMDb only lists him in one episode "Vs" And I didn't see his name in the credits at the beginning of the Ep. So I don't know if he was just a guest , or a regular on the show! Huh

IP Logged

bowser
Platinum Member

Woof! Woof!

Reply #472 - 14. Dec 2014 at 17:26
Print Post  
Your avatar is showing up on my computer  Cheesy

Levi was only in that one episode.  Too bad. . .

Smiley

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #473 - 14. Dec 2014 at 17:35
Print Post  
bowser wrote on 14. Dec 2014 at 17:26:
Levi was only in that one episode.  Too bad. . .

Yeah! only about 15 seconds, WHAT A RIP OFF! I'm surprised at Spielberg, I could always count on him to give me plenty of eye candy to look at! but this show doesn't seem to have any boys as regulars, which if so, I have no further interest!  Levi was very cute in the small part he had.

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #474 - 14. Dec 2014 at 17:38
Print Post  
On my end, my avatar is still showing as Mario Yadidia. I guess as long as everyone else can Levi, that's whats important to me!

IP Logged

Atreyu
Bronze Member

Reply #475 - 20. Dec 2014 at 16:19
Print Post  
Quote:
Cinefan wrote on 23. Nov 2014 at 16:47:
Noah had to work a lot harder in 'Neverending Story' than Barrett Oliver did. Look at the scenes in the Swamp of Sadness and when he's hanging onto that windblown tree. Great looking boy who I hope is not going to let his son fall victim to ugly tattoos

IF you figure just by screen time alone atreyu had a much bigger roll than Bastian, most of Barrett's performance was as a narrator. So, as much as I love Barrett Oliver, it was Noah that was the star of the movie!

Poor Artax  Sad

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #476 - 24. Dec 2014 at 02:45
Print Post  
I hope ALL my fellow BA members have a great Christmas! here's the old guy himself!

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #477 - 27. Dec 2014 at 15:29
Print Post  
I went camping and fishing a lot when was his age! So I know how much he loves it! I haven't been camping in years, but would like to start going again, especially if I had a cutie like Alec to go with! Shocked Grin
For those you who don't know his background, Alec started Camping, fishing, and exploring at a very young age, probably with Mom and Dad! With the wonderful advent of youtube he started his own channel and posting videos of himself doing these outdoor activities! It was a hit with YT fans around the world! And believe me, it wasn't just the little girls that were mesmerized by him! Shocked Alec's original blog site was Tumblr, which is where I discovered him, and then at YT, but has since launched his own website, (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links), He's just shy of his 14 birthday and is apparently staring into puberty, because his voice is crackling! He's a big kid for his age, I thought was 15 or 16! and EXTREMELY physically fit! Shocked Shocked check out the website, you won't be disappointed! Smiley

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #478 - 27. Dec 2014 at 19:30
Print Post  
I thought your post, 'Boymoviebuff', was a poster for a film. How original of Alec to record his camping adventures via Youtube and that.
I went camping ... once ... and in the USA too. Never again. I like my home comforts too much. Camping is a cheap way to get around the country, which is its advantage, but washing in the morning in a communal washing place while stepping on hundreds of dead moths wasn't my idea of a holiday.  Huh

Have just been on Alec's website and it is very impressive. It is heartening to see a young teenager pushing the message to kids to get out there into the big outdoors and have fun and enjoyment. He is obviously a keen defender of wildlife and, by putting his videos through Youtube, isn't after your money either just donations which is fair enough. My estimation of young Alec has increased tenfold and his worthy actions remind me of Logan Lerman and Cody Linley in 'Hoot'. Truly wonderful.

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #479 - 28. Dec 2014 at 15:54
Print Post  
Cinefan wrote on 27. Dec 2014 at 19:30:
I thought your post, 'Boymoviebuff', was a poster for a film.

I thought it looked like a movie poster too! I haven't checked to see if his old tumblr blog is still up and running, but it had some really awesome pics of him in some really great looking swimsuits! Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 45
Print