Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 45 Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) My profile pictures (Read 441,296 times)
Georges de Sarre
Ex Member

Re: My profile pictures
Reply #495 - 11. Apr 2015 at 19:47
Print Post  
He played an excellent sidekick - volatile, excitable and boyishly foulmouthed - opposite the unswearing, unflappable Cameron Bright in the violent 'Running Scared' (not to be confused with the comedy of the same name featuring Billy Crystal).  He did one more film ('Underdog', which sounds like a clunker though it features Peter Dinklage as the villain) while still a child.

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #496 - 16. Apr 2015 at 07:40
Print Post  
@ Georges design Sarre
Your thinking of Alex Neuburger, the boy in my avatar pic is Asa's Cousin! I don't think he is a actor, which is our loss Sad

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #497 - 24. Apr 2015 at 17:01
Print Post  
Hi friends! I was seperated from my PC for a while because I had to move suddenly, and had to store it at a relative's house til I could get other arrangements made. I'm back, for the most part! Smiley

IP Logged

bowser
Platinum Member

Woof! Woof!

Reply #498 - 24. Apr 2015 at 17:51
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi friends! I was seperated from my PC for a while because I had to move suddenly, and had to store it at a relative's house til I could get other arrangements made. I'm back, for the most part! Smiley

We missed you!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #499 - 25. Apr 2015 at 06:35
Print Post  
bowser wrote on 24. Apr 2015 at 17:51:
We missed you!

Thanks B! It's been a bit of a troubling time for me the past few weeks, I'm finally settled in with some very close friends who have stepped up to help me out til I can make more permanent arrangements. I can tell one thing, you SURE find out who your real friends are when the "Chips" are down! I had moved in with someone who I thought was a friend, but when those proverbial chips fell, She was NOT the friend she had pretended to be! and after 5 heart attacks, I can not afford to stress on anything! and the old ticker has been acting up on me a little here lately. but now tings are getting better all around. Smiley

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #500 - 25. Apr 2015 at 06:36
Print Post  
I will be here more regularly now! Smiley

IP Logged

bowser
Platinum Member

Woof! Woof!

Reply #501 - 07. Jun 2015 at 14:03
Print Post  
This is a great profile picture

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Cheesy

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #502 - 07. Jun 2015 at 16:16
Print Post  
bowser wrote on 07. Jun 2015 at 14:03:
This is a great profile picture

I liked him the second I saw him on the BIG screen! Grin He had a very charming British way about him! I'm planning on checking out the rest of his work, if he's half as good in it as he was in San A., it'll be a pleasure to see. Smiley

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #503 - 19. Jun 2015 at 06:25
Print Post  
Well friends! I FINALLY have my own place again!! Grin Grin A very dear friend had a 23ft. Winnebago "Minnie Winnie"! he was living in it for a while, and was able to make more permanent arrangements. He offered it to me, which of course I thought for a temporary arrangement til my Public housing starts, BUT he said it was mine for the taking! AND it's setting on a piece of land that is ok for a permanent situation. so, it looks like I finally have my own place again! Smiley  Oh yeah, it is mine because he gifted it to me with title! Smiley Now I can do my boymovie stuff without worry that someone is going to see me and get the wrong idea!
It's been a little more than 3yrs. since I lost my Mobile Home to the fire, it's great to be on my own again.

IP Logged

bowser
Platinum Member

Woof! Woof!

Reply #504 - 19. Jun 2015 at 17:02
Print Post  
Quote:
Well friends! I FINALLY have my own place again!! Grin Grin A very dear friend had a 23ft. Winnebago "Minnie Winnie"! he was living in it for a while, and was able to make more permanent arrangements. He offered it to me, which of course I thought for a temporary arrangement til my Public housing starts, BUT he said it was mine for the taking! AND it's setting on a piece of land that is ok for a permanent situation. so, it looks like I finally have my own place again! Smiley  Oh yeah, it is mine because he gifted it to me with title! Smiley Now I can do my boymovie stuff without worry that someone is going to see me and get the wrong idea!
It's been a little more than 3yrs. since I lost my Mobile Home to the fire, it's great to be on my own again.

Wonderful that you have a new place!

I'm very happy for you   Smiley

Cheesy

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #505 - 19. Jun 2015 at 23:11
Print Post  
bowser wrote on 19. Jun 2015 at 17:02:
Wonderful that you have a new place!

I'm very happy for you   

Thanks! the first night was great! no Teenagers to make lots of noise! Smiley

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #506 - 12. Nov 2015 at 21:33
Print Post  
Hi friends! I'm back! I had some issues with my internet service, but now it's finally fixed! I hope! Grin

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #507 - 13. Nov 2015 at 20:19
Print Post  
I've been wondering where you were all this time. Sorry about your problems and pleased everything's better now. Welcome back, 'Boymoviebuff'.   Smiley

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #508 - 15. Nov 2015 at 02:41
Print Post  
Cinefan wrote on 13. Nov 2015 at 20:19:
I've been wondering where you were all this time. Sorry about your problems and pleased everything's better now. Welcome back, 'Boymoviebuff'.   

Thanks Cinefan! I missed you guys too! Smiley

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Gold Member

Reply #509 - 08. Sep 2016 at 02:54
Print Post  
As Desi used to say to Lucy, "You have some splaining to do!!"
I was finally able to get the site to allow me to use my old screen name, so ow I'm truly back! Smiley
I'm, trying to find my pic of Declan with that beautiful grin, it was my last avatar on the old account, I want to reuse it, it's my favorite pic of Declan Galbraith!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 45
Print