Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Robosapien: Bobby Coleman. (Read 2,632 times)
Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Robosapien: Bobby Coleman.
11. Aug 2013 at 17:28
Print Post  
Have just watched the DVD of 'Robosapien' starring Bobby Coleman. It's basically about a young boy (Coleman) who makes friends with a little robot he names Cody. Their adventures together involve saving Cody, who has been programmed to do good, from the evil company that wants to make other robots to do bad. Lots of tears and piles of cutey cuteness smother what could otherwise have been an interesting plot. Bobby Coleman is great as the boy, Henry, but it is the cute robot who almost steals the show. He is voiced by another boy actor called Jae (where do they get these names?) Head. At 83 minutes the film hasn't time to develope the characters properly. More thought and more time might have made this a decent effort instead of a typical movie for excitable young kids. It is dated 2013 but must have been made in 2008 or 2009 as Bobby looks only a couple of years older than he did in the far superior 'Martian Child'.
The DVD had no extras which meant no nice interview with nice Bobby. Boo. His older sister, Holiston, actually plays his older sister in the film! 'Robosapien' is not listed on BA although it is listed in Bobby's filmography. Can anyone post some pics?
« Last Edit: 11. Aug 2013 at 18:43 by Cinefan »  

IP Logged

bowser
Platinum Member

Woof! Woof!

Re: Robosapien: Bobby Coleman.
Reply #1 - 11. Aug 2013 at 20:58
Print Post  
Will have to get a copy of this film.     Wink

Cheesy

IP Logged

Nérodiaman
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: Robosapien: Bobby Coleman.
Reply #2 - 12. Aug 2013 at 09:12
Print Post  

Smiley I saw this movie some weeks ago. I liked very much the play of Bobby COLEMAN in part of Henry. My movie rating is 7/10 !

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print