Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28 Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Here's one for Bowser! (Read 273,497 times)
Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Re: Here's one for Bowser!
Reply #15 - 06. Jul 2014 at 01:39
Print Post  
bowser wrote on 06. Jul 2014 at 00:17:
Uhmm

Bailey Maughan as 'Erick'

in Outlander (2008)

I think thats actor Mickey Rourke in the 1st cap with him! and Jim Caveasle in the 2nd!

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #16 - 06. Jul 2014 at 22:01
Print Post  
Well, I guess it's another case of piddlepuddles ... again. I thought I was onto a good thing with Bailey Maughan but have failed to stump the BA knowalls. Oh dear. Going to have to find another 'obscure of the obscure' boy actor to stump you guys once and for all. Bailey starred along with Jim Caviezel and had a fairly big part considering.
I thought 'Outlander' was a pretty good film as long as you took it with a pinch of salt. The obvious plot problem was that you had a man coming to Earth in AD 709 who knew about space, computers and technology. How could he not impart his knowledge to the Vikings and so alter history dramatically?   Roll Eyes
Thanks, 'bowser', for those extra pics.

IP Logged

bowser
Platinum Member

Woof! Woof!

Reply #17 - 06. Jul 2014 at 23:27
Print Post  
Cinefan wrote on 06. Jul 2014 at 22:01:
Well, I guess it's another case of piddlepuddles ... again.

Just got lucky    Smiley

Tongue

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 07. Jul 2014 at 04:13
Print Post  
bowser wrote on 06. Jul 2014 at 23:27:
Just got lucky   

You'll never make me believe that! Wink Smiley

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #19 - 11. Jul 2014 at 20:01
Print Post  
Here's another of my efforts to beat the movie buffs on BA. Who is this and, if possible, the film from which this still was taken? A clue: the film is very well known though I'm not sure if this boy actor appeared in anything else.

IP Logged

bowser
Platinum Member

Woof! Woof!

Reply #20 - 12. Jul 2014 at 00:41
Print Post  
Nicholas Hammond as 'Friedrich'

in The Sound of Music (1965).

He played in Lord of the Flies (1963) as Robert.  I think his picture is on the cover of some dvd releases.

I believe the only other role he had as a kid was in the television show The Defenders (1962).

He played in many movies and television shows as an adult.  He was Peter Parker in The Amazing Spider-Man (1977–1979).

Cheesy

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 12. Jul 2014 at 01:52
Print Post  
bowser wrote on 12. Jul 2014 at 00:41:
Nicholas Hammond as 'Friedrich'

in The Sound of Music (1965).
I always knew he was in the movie, i just couldn't pick him out! Undecided

He played in Lord of the Flies (1963) as Robert.  I think his picture is on the cover of some dvd releases.

I believe the only other role he had as a kid was in the television show The Defenders (1962).

He played in many movies and television shows as an adult.  He was Peter Parker in The Amazing Spider-Man (1977–1979).

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #22 - 12. Jul 2014 at 18:25
Print Post  
Jeez, I've been stumped again. This is getting too much so I'll have to ban 'bowser' and 'Boymoviebuff' from replying to my efforts to beat them with obscure boy actors - just kidding - of course.   Wink
'bowser' - You knew he was in 'The Sound Of Music' but couldn't pick him out? I'm surprised at you. My eyes went to him straightaway looking so handsome in his shorts. Technical point: I only know you said that because it's in 'Boymoviebuff's quote but, funnily enough, NOT in your post.   Huh
Thanks, 'bowser', for the additional info on Nicholas. My particular still was from when the children put on the puppet show, scenes during which there are some of the best shots of Nicholas.

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 13. Jul 2014 at 00:35
Print Post  
Cinefan wrote on 12. Jul 2014 at 18:25:
Jeez, I've been stumped again. This is getting too much so I'll have to ban 'bowser' and 'Boymoviebuff' from replying to my efforts to beat them with obscure boy actors - just kidding - of course.   
'bowser' - You knew he was in 'The Sound Of Music' but couldn't pick him out? I'm surprised at you. My eyes went to him straightaway looking so handsome in his shorts. Technical point: I only know you said that because it's in 'Boymoviebuff's quote but, funnily enough, NOT in your post.   
Thanks, 'bowser', for the additional info on Nicholas. My particular still was from when the children put on the puppet show, scenes during which there are some of the best shots of Nicholas.

I couldn't have picked out anyway, I've seen LOTF 1963 countless times but I can't pick him out. As for Sound of Music, I saw it once when I was very young, and haven't seen it since!

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #24 - 18. Jul 2014 at 18:56
Print Post  
Okay then how about this one? I'm assuming he isn't on film set but the Chopper bike and shorts give the photo away as the 70s which is when he acted. I am sure this is going to stump BA buffs and, if it does, I will post an easier picture later.

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 18. Jul 2014 at 20:13
Print Post  
Cinefan wrote on 18. Jul 2014 at 18:56:
Okay then how about this one? I'm assuming he isn't on film set but the Chopper bike and shorts give the photo away as the 70s which is when he acted. I am sure this is going to stump BA buffs and, if it does, I will post an easier picture later.

I'll bet Captain Bowser can answer it!!! Cheesy

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 18. Jul 2014 at 20:19
Print Post  
"Captain BOWSER"!! able to leap tall boymovies with a single bound! FASTER than an 8mm Movie Camera!! More powerful than Radio Flyer Wagon!
He stands for truth, justice, and the very entertaining boymovie! (especially IF he can watch it on the big screen!) Grin da, da , da, DAAA!!!!! Cheesy

IP Logged

bowser
Platinum Member

Woof! Woof!

Reply #27 - 18. Jul 2014 at 22:06
Print Post  
I'm not sure what film this photo is from, but I know him from when he starred with Orson Welles in the film Treasure Island (1972).

That's Kim Burfield.

Cheesy

There's a long story about Orson Welles and Treasure Island.  Orson Welles actually started working on another version of Treasure Island in 1965, but it was not finished.

I have a copy of the 1972 film.  Will have to show it on the big screen this weekend.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
Kim Burfield in Treasure Island (1972)

Cheesy

IP Logged

Nérodiaman
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #28 - 18. Jul 2014 at 22:15
Print Post  

Smiley I have liked very much the very good play of Kim BURFIELD in the part of Jim HAWKINS in TReasure Island. Very good movie !

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #29 - 18. Jul 2014 at 23:41
Print Post  
Orson Welles was also a very good singer too!My Mom had all of his albums!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28
Print