Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic 941129 - Björn Andrésen (Read 4,830 times)
Jaackov Smirov

BA Member

941129 - Björn Andrésen
18. Feb 2016 at 11:34
Print Post  
hi
many of us know this beautiful boy who played the role of Tadzio in Death In Venice. I got curious about his other movies. so i searched in IMDB and got some like Gräsänklingar. i watched the movie and couldn't find him. how can i know that in what minute or minutes range i may find him acting? also his other movies.
thx

IP Logged

Saga

BA Member

Re: 941129 - Björn Andrésen
Reply #1 - 08. Apr 2016 at 01:55
Print Post  
I haven't seen that one, but I highly recommend En kärlekshistoria (A Swedish Love Story), a 1970 film by the great Swedish director Roy Andersson. It's a beautiful and highly realistic story about a fifteen-year-old boy and thirteen-year-old girl who fall joyously in love one summer in Stockholm, against the backdrop of the failures and disappointment of the adults around them. Bjorn, fourteen and a half at the time of filming, has a small role as a friend of the main male character, who's played by fifteen-year-old Rolf Sohlman. The movie's on YouTube: just search for En kärlekshistoria. Bjorn first appears 20 minutes and 16 seconds in. His other scenes begin at at 24:15, 30:23 and 38:42.

(Hi all, I'm new.)

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #2 - 08. Apr 2016 at 17:05
Print Post  
Welcome, Saga! I haven't been near as active here lately but I had been for several years.
It was a pleasure to read through most of your marathon ratings on the main database. Our tastes and sensibilities seem to be much more alike than they are different. Smiley

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #3 - 08. Apr 2016 at 19:20
Print Post  
I haven't seen Bjorn in any other film except his performance as Tadzio in 'Death in Venice'. He played Tadzio very well even though the part only required that he look handsome and pout a bit. The scene of him on the beach in his swimsuit showed him off best I thought.

Welcome to Boy Actors, Saga. It's been a bit quiet around here lately.  Smiley

IP Logged

Nérodiaman
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #4 - 08. Apr 2016 at 22:55
Print Post  
Smiley Very good boy actor. Borjn have a very good play in part of Tadzio in Death to Venice.

IP Logged

Saga

BA Member

Reply #5 - 09. Apr 2016 at 00:10
Print Post  
Thanks for the welcome, guys.  Smiley Yes, I've been having fun going through the database and rating just about everything I've ever watched!

In A Swedish Love Story Bjorn doesn't have much to do besides look handsome and pout, or smile, a bit, either. But then, the film has very little dialogue and his character has a particular purpose: to be the smooth-with-the-ladies foil to Ralf Sohlman's somewhat awkward main character. He carries it off well.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print