Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic The Invisible Boy: Ludovico Girardello (Read 5,708 times)
Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

The Invisible Boy: Ludovico Girardello
04. Mar 2016 at 19:43
Print Post  
Just come across this 2014 Italian film, 'The Invisible Boy' which is being shown at the Film Festival in Scotland and merely described as 'a twist on the popular superhero movie'. Anybody know of it and what the plot is? Wonder if it will be as good as that other Italian classic 'I'm Not Scared'? It stars Ludovico Girardello who, I reckon, would look good in a superhero boy outfit.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Lord Doctor
Gold Member

BA Member

Re: The Invisible Boy: Ludovico Girardello
Reply #1 - 05. Mar 2016 at 02:41
Print Post  
Okay my friend be ready for a surprise.

I know the movie and own it as well....

How about if we let your imagination run wild for a moment here... now think of a situation that you are able to become invisible.. okay... now think of what happens to your clothes when you go invisible given your clothes are not a part of your body ...  Smiley Smiley

Now take that image and put it in a movie about a 14 years old invisible boy.... (hint: the superhero costume in the picture is just for a Halloween party)

Anyway, the movie plot is not so bad.. it is like any other superhero movie... boy is not aware of his powers, something happens and his powers kick in... he is shocked at first but very quickly tries to take advantage of the situation by playing pranks on school bullies and also a visit to girls locker room... and ending up in principal's office. There is also people who are aware of his invisibility powers and keep an eye on his progress and obviously with every superhero there is a villain who kidnaps the girl and our hero has to go save the love of his life.

So pretty standard superhero movie with a few "invisible to the public but visible to movie viewers" scenes with no clothes on.  Shocked  Shocked

It is not as good as "I'm not Scared (Io non ho paura)" or "The Flight of the Innocent (La corsa dell'innocente)" but it is fun and interesting to watch.

Enjoy

D

ICQYIM  
IP Logged

Nérodiaman
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 05. Mar 2016 at 08:34
Print Post  
Smiley I have seen Ludovico GIRARDELLO in The Invisible Boy. He have a very good play. I have this movie in French.

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #3 - 05. Mar 2016 at 19:07
Print Post  
Thanks for the info, 'Lord Doctor'. It is already on DVD? Well, our Italian friend is yet another to add to the ever growing list of Boy Actors.    Smiley

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #4 - 05. Mar 2016 at 21:45
Print Post  
Thanks for reminding me about this one, Cinefan. I've been meaning to get it added to our database.
It is on DVD but at £51.97 at Amazon, just a bit pricey.

IP Logged

hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

Reply #5 - 10. Mar 2016 at 21:48
Print Post  
Also with
Filippo Valese as Martino
Enea Barozzi as Brando

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1