Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic The Maze Runner (Read 3,265 times)
Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

The Maze Runner
10. Jul 2016 at 11:40
Print Post  
Hey, what happened about [b]'The Maze Runner' or has it already been posted somewhere? It is not listed in the Movies section. I know the actors are a bit old for BA but it starred the delectable Thomas Brodie-Sangster who, of course, was robbed by not being allowed to play the lead character, another Thomas. This was taken by Dylan O'Brien who was far too old for the part although, when you get a look at the still I've posted some of the 'boys' in the background, are positively ancient. 
The plot could've been good featuring boys running about a mysterious maze but that was the only thing they did - run. They run everywhere but the plot remained stuck fast and got nowhere. Questions weren't answered about the maze itself which appeared quite ancient, who had built it and mainly ... why?
Thomas Brodie-Sangster (some marital problems there?) stood out as an attractive teenager while many of the others looked 20+ if they were a day.
I recently bought the DVD of 'The Maze Runner' and its follow-up 'Scorch Trials'. The former was disappointing as the extras didn't even feature any interviews with the 'boys' especially not the great Thomas. Boo.
[/b]
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Re: The Maze Runner
Reply #1 - 10. Jul 2016 at 12:59
Print Post  
I have seen The Maze Runner and while it is a decent film, it is not database material. Thomas was 24 when it was released.  Shocked
There isn't anyone in the major cast list who is young enough to qualify it.

That said, I personally am of the opinion that anything that Thomas is in is worth a look. He is one of my all-time favorites.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print