Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Joost van Herik (Read 1,068 times)
Alice
Gold Member

BA Member

Joost van Herik
26. Mar 2020 at 02:32
Print Post  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

October 12, 1982

IP Logged

diogenes
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: Joost van Herik
Reply #1 - 26. Mar 2020 at 14:02
Print Post  
Yes, I'm sorry, I've rather given up on all this. Everything has to be checked, and you're posting far too much at a time. You must bear in mind (i) I have a life outside of updating the BA database, (ii) I would much rather spend the limited time I have available to update the database by adding interesting new films and actors than by checking and adding the precise birth dates for actors already in the database. I might get round to checking some of your suggestions eventually, but I shouldn't hold my breath. If quantum wants to have a go, then he's welcome!

No offence. Peace to all.  Smiley

IP Logged

Alice
Gold Member

BA Member

Re: Joost van Herik
Reply #2 - 26. Mar 2020 at 19:17
Print Post  
diogenes wrote on 26. Mar 2020 at 14:02:
Yes, I'm sorry, I've rather given up on all this. Everything has to be checked, and you're posting far too much at a time. You must bear in mind (i) I have a life outside of updating the BA database, (ii) I would much rather spend the limited time I have available to update the database by adding interesting new films and actors than by checking and adding the precise birth dates for actors already in the database. I might get round to checking some of your suggestions eventually, but I shouldn't hold my breath. If quantum wants to have a go, then he's welcome!

No offence. Peace to all.  Smiley

I understand clearly. If I’m not sure some of updates from past to now I checked in years later from years ago I first joined years ago, checked all in case show up or same. If same I’ll save notes later in near future if I find something new.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print