Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Some familiar, some new information (Read 1,571 times)
Alice
Gold Member

BA Member

Some familiar, some new information
07. Jun 2021 at 04:16
Print Post  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) terry Bentley link

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Ryan day

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Matthias Friedrich December 6, 1960
Right link (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links); John-Paul Howard  February 17, 1999

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Simon Kelly

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Alan kim April 23, 2012

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) George Martin link

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Joze Mlakar August 14, 1910-December 20, 1961

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Michael Nirenberg August 3, 1983 - December 4, 1996 at 13 (right , finally!)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) nick pepper

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) James Tomlinson

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Tom Radcliffe july 22, 1966 because of confusion with birthdate but can’t find right link (warning) I think I assume 1986 or 1976 I’m not sure which.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Dennis reinsma

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) John Rogers
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) George Martin

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Nicholas Simon

1940s

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Kit Taylor April 1942

1950s

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Robert Duncan January 1956

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Richard Tolan 1963

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Robert Morgan 1964

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Götz Gendries 1976

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Matthew best June 1980

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Luke baird June 30, 1979 but his IMDb biography listed on these 2 movies so supposedly to be 15 huh but weird since last time I checked like in 2009 and 2012, should change by now,  I can’t find any information.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) juri winkler December 21, 2003

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links); Anthony Wilcox January 1977

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) John-Paul Howard February 17, 1999

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) gustav berghe link

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Islington News: Carl Barlow | Hovis | Bicycle | Hill | Boy | TV Advert | Islington Fire Station | Long-Service Award | Ridley Scott

How Refusing A Haircut Cost Alan The Hovis Boy Role – This is Alfred

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Carl Barlow links

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Re: Some familiar, some new information
Reply #1 - 08. Jun 2021 at 05:16
Print Post  
Thanks Alice. There's a lot to look over here. I'll try to have this fixes in place by week's end.
However I will not be adding the death date for Michael Nirenberg as I believe that information to be inaccurate.

IP Logged

Alice
Gold Member

BA Member

Re: Some familiar, some new information
Reply #2 - 22. Jul 2021 at 01:11
Print Post  
Zabladowski wrote on 08. Jun 2021 at 05:16:
Thanks Alice. There's a lot to look over here. I'll try to have this fixes in place by week's end.
However I will not be adding the death date for Michael Nirenberg as I believe that information to be inaccurate.
okay

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print