Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Actor, movie, tv, music video lists - (Read 3,286 times)
DannyVenom

BA Member

Actor, movie, tv, music video lists -
13. May 2023 at 03:54
Print Post  
Hello,
This is my first posting here, but I've been on the site off and on for many years. I know there are perfectly good lists here, but I've been working on lists elsewhere and thought I would share. On letterboxd I have a list of English language movies - (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) - and ones in other languages - (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links). They are sorted in order of release date. On serializd I made a tv show list also in rough release order of first episode here: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links). the second part is from 2005 to recent - (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
On youtube I put together 2 playlists of music videos one from the 20th century (actors not performers) - (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) and one since then - (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links). And most recently I put together an actor list of over 9,500 actors in rough order of birthdays on imdb - (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Enjoy and if you have any feedback on what may be missing or any ways to improve them please let me know! Also if you are on letterboxd or serializd I wouldn't mind having more likes or a follow to get my lists more visible to others.

Cheers,

Danny Venom Cool

IP Logged

hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

Re: Actor, movie, tv, music video lists -
Reply #1 - 13. May 2023 at 19:50
Print Post  
You got some great music videos in there!  Some I remember fondly, others I had never seen.

Thanks for that.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)   
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)   
[images from "Stacy's Mom"]

IP Logged

DannyVenom

BA Member

Re: Actor, movie, tv, music video lists -
Reply #2 - 15. May 2023 at 00:15
Print Post  
Thank you hosenhaus! Glad you liked the playlist. I decided to split my actor list to boys currently over 18 called Boys Adventure Tale (adding quite a few more thanks to a friend) and those born from 2005 to current who are under 18- my spin off current boy list is called up and coming actors and can be found here (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links).  The others are posted above.
Cheers,

Danny Venom Cool
« Last Edit: 17. May 2023 at 00:27 by DannyVenom »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print