Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Jonas (Read 5,826 times)
cal
Ex Member

Admin

Jonas
02. Aug 2001 at 21:43
Print Post  
His Music Vid can be downloaded from his this official site.
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Does anyone know much about him... I came across him (so to speak) a few months ago but haven't heard much more.  His site is not in English but his Song is..  go figure!

Some of the messages on his site by visitors are incredibly rude and nasty...   there are really some horrible people in this world.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Jonas
Reply #1 - 03. Aug 2001 at 02:32
Print Post  
Gosh, Cal, I couldn't believe that someone hasn't edited that guestbook!  I don't know anything about Jonas, and I'm not really into rap music; but I have a liking for him already if he's got that many people saying bad things about him.  It's called "the brotherhood of having bad things said about you"... Smiley

IP Logged

MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

Jonas
Reply #2 - 29. Sep 2002 at 14:16
Print Post  
I get only a test page, when I go to that site.  Does anyone know if he is still aroung, or has a website anywhere?

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Jonas
Reply #3 - 30. Sep 2002 at 01:22
Print Post  
This URL works:

IP Logged

bub

Jonas
Reply #4 - 17. Oct 2002 at 12:13
Print Post  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

This artist in not yet available in the US.. I think he derives from Germany.. as this 17 yo singer is bilingual with english and german.

But most of you could have read that from the addy that Cal posted... thanks Cal.

funster
Silver Member

Jonas
Reply #5 - 21. Jan 2003 at 18:04
Print Post  
Casper has recently put up a music video page which happens to contain 3 interviews as well as his new song.Unfortunately a lot of them are divx but if anyone is interested get them here.

he's also added some nice Tv adverts, which should be interesting if your outside gemany Smiley

get them here.

and he's also added a double feature containing more music vids from Aaron Carter ,s club jnrs,R & B and hanson Smiley get them here.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Jonas
Reply #6 - 21. Jan 2003 at 19:20
Print Post  
Casper's is a GREAT site...

Thanx funster..  the Jonas files are very large, so before I download them are the interviews in English?

For those who like collecting TV ads featuring boys...  there are preview caps of all the ads that Casper has on his site.

...they are really something.

Here's a sample preview...  for the others go to Casper's site.

IP Logged

funster
Silver Member

Jonas
Reply #7 - 22. Jan 2003 at 01:46
Print Post  
Cal Smiley

I just downloaded the smallest of the interviews just to check and they are in German, i can't understand a word but just watching him hold that microphone so close........well he could be saying anything really Wink

I think this kid is very very nice for 14, much more beautiful than Aaron,i guess Jonas's good european breeding is showing through Cheesy hehehe

I haven't got his music video as yet,i was busy with the checking out the others ones but i will do soon.

If anyone likes this kinda stuff and has access to usenet then checkout A.B.M.T-I, they usually have some quality stuff from all over the world,infact right now some kind soul is posting the mini-beats in concert.

and Cal? Go get the smallest interview,it's nice to watch,i love the accent.........i really got to move Cheesy

And Cal again......your broadband aint limited now is it?

cheerio now Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print