Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Aaron Carter Video and CD (Read 9,406 times)
Jim Bob
Silver Member

Aaron Carter Video and CD
12. Aug 2001 at 22:06
Print Post  
Here I go again on Aaron Carter. On Nickolodeon, they are offering a video and CD of AC for about $25. The CD is "Oh, Aaron" and the video is from a recent live performance. Has anyone bought this video? I am very tempted to get it--I think Aaron is just excellent looking right now, super looks. And I enjoy watching him dance around.

I may buy it--if I do, I'll give a review.

IP Logged

cal
Ex Member

Admin

Reply #1 - 13. Aug 2001 at 07:54
Print Post  
Yes please do...

Aaron's been my No 1 favourite for two or three years now. He may not have the perfect voice but his presentation, his dancing, his looks and personality combine together in a darn fine package...

..everything that a boy performer should be.
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Reply #2 - 14. Aug 2001 at 20:07
Print Post  
I just recently bought the dvd called "Aaron's Party (Come Get It)", which is supposed to have five music videos and "exclusive footage of Aaron at home".  I haven't even opened it yet, though, so I don't know much about him yet.  I just know that I see pics of him all over the Net, and I hope his talent matches his looks!

IP Logged

Jim Bob
Silver Member

Reply #3 - 14. Aug 2001 at 22:37
Print Post  
That sounds like the same thing, only on DVD. I have decided to get it--we can compare notes.

IP Logged

bub

Reply #4 - 15. Aug 2001 at 04:03
Print Post  
I already have it fellas... and the only disappointment I can say is that..

It's just not long enough.   I am a big AC fan.. I have pin ups everywhere... since he started in the music business. 

I think he is much better looking than his older brother Nick. 

cal
Ex Member

Admin

Reply #5 - 15. Aug 2001 at 10:51
Print Post  
I've got it too..  sort of.    I downloaded it.

Anything with Aaron get my stamp of approval.

Sir Jacob, I'm surprised you don't know much about him.  His vids have been airing on TV for about three years. ..  have you been in a coma..  LOL

...just kidding....

IP Logged

cal
Ex Member

Admin

Reply #6 - 15. Aug 2001 at 10:59
Print Post  
...a younger wetter Aaron...
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Reply #7 - 15. Aug 2001 at 21:43
Print Post  
Cal, sometimes I do feel as if I've been in a coma for a couple of years, before finding DS and BoyActs.  That's another story, though...  Actually, I'm not much of an MTV fan (is that where they show them?), because it seemed to me the few times I checked it out that it was just a bunch of rap music.  Bad timing, I guess!  I've seen many pics of AC on the Internet, but this DVD was actually the first time I ever noticed anything by him that I could buy and take home with me.  I always feel like a boy is mine, all mine, if I can just buy something that he's in and take him home with me. Smiley

IP Logged

Jim Bob
Silver Member

Reply #8 - 15. Aug 2001 at 21:56
Print Post  
Sir Jacob,

How can he be "yours, all yours" when he's Mine All Mine?

I ordered the video (VHS) through Amazon.com. They've got lots of Aaron stuff. Don't feel too bad; I've just caught on to the Aaron thing myself, after seeing him on Nickelodeon a couple of months ago. I had heard people buzzing about him and I knew he was Nick Carter's little brother--but until I saw him perform I didn't realize what a hot commodity he was. It's nothing new for me to be a little behind the curve. Good things come to those who wait, eh?

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Reply #9 - 15. Aug 2001 at 22:00
Print Post  
Yes, Jim Bob, you be right!  All good things come to those who wait... and I'm a patient man.

About this "mine all mine" stuff... Okay, you can have Aaron, if I can have Haley.  I'll trade you my dvd of Aaron for all of your lifesize posters of Haley, any day!

IP Logged

Jim Bob
Silver Member

Reply #10 - 21. Aug 2001 at 23:14
Print Post  
OK, finally, here is the review:

The video is "Aaron's Party--Live in Concert", runs about 60 minutes. I bought it online from Amazon.com ($17.98 incl. shipping & handling)

5 out of 5 stars *****

The video shows 8 songs in live performance, with cut-aways to various things like Nick & Aaron horsing around, a trip to MGM Studios, Aaron & twin sister Angel 13th birthday party, and others. Concert outfits: Black shirt/black pants at the beginning, switching to white shirt/silver pants at the end.

If you like Aaron, you will like the video. He looks great and the songs are fun. Aaron's personality shows through as well. He likes to joke around by making faces, I noticed, which is fun, including one shot right into the camera when the lyrics were "La La La"--pretty funny.

Innocent stuff, G-rated. The only potentially racy elements were a break dancing sequence in which some stomach showed, and at the end, he does a number wearing the LA Lakers jersey (sleaveless.) There is a swimming sequence but don't get too excited about that because he wears a scuba-type outfit.

Anyway, it's good stuff. I recommend it.

IP Logged

cal
Ex Member

Admin

Reply #11 - 01. Sep 2001 at 10:49
Print Post  
Jim Bob..  thanks for that review.   I meant to say so ages ago LOL.   I'm hoping some kind soul will post the entire video onto the net one day..  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print