Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Are there any Moffatts fans... (Read 4,252 times)
bub

Are there any Moffatts fans...
15. Aug 2001 at 04:06
Print Post  
I am truely hooked on this 4 brother group from Canada.  They started in country but have since graduated to pop.

I have two of their cds... and a video.

they are all brothers... Clint, Bob, Dave are triplets... and Scott is the older brother.

Nothing has been heard from them for awhile.. so I don't know what they are doing now.

Does anyone know?

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Reply #1 - 15. Aug 2001 at 21:55
Print Post  
bub, the video that I have of them is the first one they did, I think.  It's the one with "Caterpillar Crawl" on it, which my little nephew and I had to learn to do together!  (hehe)  Actually, I had two cd's by them, I think, but he asked for them and I gave them up (reluctantly... but I could never tell him No to anything).  I did see another vid advertised at a website that links to one of them, but I haven't seen it in person.

It's just hard to find a large selection of good videos here on the tropical island where I live... with all the native boys in their little grass speedos... and everyone smiling nods of approval when they see the little tykes in my lap...

Oh, a light... I must be waking up from my coma!  Gee....

IP Logged

cal
Ex Member

Admin

Reply #2 - 17. Aug 2001 at 09:14
Print Post  
bub,

In recent weeks there have been several videos of the moffatts posted in alt.multimedia.teen.idols

They are quite large files, so unless you have cable I wouldn't recommend that you download them.

I've downloaded several of their vids from when they were pre-teens, such as "I Think She Loves Me",  "Guns of War", etc
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print