Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Dziewczyna i chlopak (Boy and girl) c1978-Poland (Read 25,703 times)
Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Re: Dziewczyna i chlopak (Boy and girl) c1978-Poland
Reply #45 - 30. Jun 2014 at 05:02
Print Post  
Cinefan wrote on 27. Jun 2014 at 21:49:
Regretfully, 'Boymoviebuff', we are rapidly becoming a mollycoddling (wonder where that word came from?) society so no wonder the kids are getting more obese. Boys especially need male role models outside the family.

Here in America there is a foundation for Fatherless boys, and Motherless Girls, called "Big Brothers and Big Sisters of America" If more single parents would utilize this foundation, I know kids would be a lot more active than they are! I was in the program as a little Brother for 2 yrs. and it helped me in a lot of ways, at the time, My Dad had moved a 1000 miles away from me, so I only got to see a couple times a year! My Big Brother helped me with the loneliness I felt in my Dad's absence.  For one afternoon a week, A big brother will spend time with a boy who needs companionship and guidance from an adult male figure! I don't know if the UK has anything like this in place, but it would worth it to check into it! It is a great feeling knowing you had a positive influence on a child who might otherwise not have any positive male adult guidance! I was a Big brother for several yrs after I became old enough, I believe the age requirement was 18 or 21, for little Brothers, the ages were from 6 to 16, if memory serves!  Smiley

IP Logged

Nérodiaman
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: Dziewczyna i chlopak (Boy and girl) c1978-Poland
Reply #46 - 28. Jul 2014 at 21:32
Print Post  
Smiley I have seen today this TV série. I have like the very good play of Wojchech SIENIAWSKI in part of Tomel. Dariusz BOSKUPSKI  have also a very good play in part of Jurek. My movie rating is 8/10 !

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Print