Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Declan Galbraith (Read 5,915 times)
funster
Silver Member

Declan Galbraith
29. Sep 2002 at 13:08
Print Post  
go to the link down below if your interested.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

oh and isn't Declan a nice name? Certainly gives me the horn anyway.

seeya

IP Logged

funster
Silver Member

Declan Galbraith
Reply #1 - 29. Sep 2002 at 13:14
Print Post  
hmmmm just having a quick look at his web page.....

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)  where i stumbled upon the gallery.........isn't this a weird picture??

some size of neck on him for a little elf don't you all think?

and don't i look fetching in desguise wearing my silver dress right at the front?? what you can't see from that shot is my underwear sliding down the wall at the back of him............

(Edited by funster at 2:16 pm on Sep. 29, 2002)

IP Logged

MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

Declan Galbraith
Reply #2 - 29. Sep 2002 at 16:09
Print Post  
Your purse sure does clash with that dress!  Smiley

I have never heard of that singer, but after listening to him sing "Danny Boy". I will surely be interested in the rest of his work. He just blew me away with that song.  And what a great name he has!

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Declan Galbraith
Reply #3 - 29. Sep 2002 at 20:09
Print Post  
Thanks, funster! I first heard Danny Boy a few weeks ago, and saw the video of young Declan singing it. I've been in love ever since then, and have been searching for info on a cd or a dvd of his performances. This info wasn't on the site a couple of weeks ago, but here's what I was looking to see!

<i>The little boy with the BIG voice
Ten-year-old Declan Galbraith, the little boy who signed to EMI / Xenex Music Group for a staggering £1 million launched his debut album on September 23rd.

Named quite simply ‘Declan’, the album is the first of his three-album deal. It looks set to establish Declan as one of the youngest ever artists to achieve solo chart success.

Declan blends the traditional with the contemporary; familiar ballads alongside cover versions of classic favourites, as well as a stunning selection of songs written exclusively for him. Modern-day versions of I’ll be There, Imagine and Amazing Grace sit alongside wonderful new tracks such as Tell Me Why and Circles in the Sand. Remaining true to his Irish heritage Declan features traditional Irish ballads Danny Boy and Carrickfergus.

Declan says: “I still can’t believe that it’s my voice on the CD and my picture on the cover. I’ve had a really good time making my album and I hope people enjoy listening to it.”

Resonant and powerful, Declan’s voice belies his tender years and is certain to catapult him to enormous success. It’s rare that an album manages to combine such a variety of songs so cohesively. Poignant and uplifting, Declan is an outstanding debut album.</i>

:biggrin:

The most anticipated album of the year for me!

Love,
Sir Jacob

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Declan Galbraith
Reply #4 - 29. Sep 2002 at 23:52
Print Post  
shame on you boys for keeping the delectable Declan a secret for several weeks. 
Move aside now or eat lead  :badass:

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Declan Galbraith
Reply #5 - 30. Sep 2002 at 00:01
Print Post  
I hope he doesn't grow into puberty as fast as some of my recent favourites like AC or Daniel Radcliffe have.

His pants look a little stiff to me:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print