Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Scar Tissue (Canada, 2002) (Read 3,433 times)
josephk
Platinum Member

Scar Tissue (Canada, 2002)
16. Nov 2002 at 20:52
Print Post  
<a href=" (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)" target="_blank"><b>Ezra Perlman</b></a> plays the six-year-old son of a man whose mother is suffering from Alzheimer in this Canadian made-for-TV movie. I didn't watch the film very attentively, but it looked alright. I just caught a few caps of Ezra, while I was working on something else.

Ezra seems to have had small roles in a few other movies (check the IMDb link above). This film is not yet listed on IMDb. It was released this year. I doubt that it is available on video or DVD, but if it's a success it might become available in the future. It may also play on American network TV at some point, so you may want to keep an eye open for it.

The boy is not a very well-developed character, and he virtually fades out of the movie in the second half, as the father becomes more and more concerned with his mother's illness. Still, it would be worth checking out if it played on TV or if it was available to rent.

Meanwhile, please enjoy this small gallery. Smiley

----------------------
images expired
« Last Edit: 06. Mar 2004 at 22:10 by cal-Q-L8 »  

IP Logged

wwaabbiitt
Silver Member

Reply #1 - 16. Nov 2002 at 22:36
Print Post  
Thank you very, very much for the post, pictures, and "watch for this one" alert, josephk!  Darn good caps for "not-DVD" !  Trying to send pajamaboy to the emergency room????  Smiley

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Reply #2 - 17. Nov 2002 at 01:40
Print Post  
Gosh, what a beautiful little boy. Great caps too, josephk! Smiley

Thank you very much. I do hope we get to see this one sometime, so I can see that little guy in motion, too. Smiley

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

pyjamaboy
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 17. Nov 2002 at 04:27
Print Post  

Thanks... lovely boy . How did you make these caps , they look very good indeed.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #4 - 17. Nov 2002 at 10:23
Print Post  
Joseph,

Lovely work...  you really are getting good at this.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print