Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic MALCOLM (Read 4,883 times)
Jordon
Ex Member

MALCOLM
08. Feb 2003 at 23:40
Print Post  
Does anybody know if or when they will release the second season on DVD?

Thanks

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

MALCOLM
Reply #1 - 08. Feb 2003 at 23:46
Print Post  
Jordon, I just got my Season 1 dvd collection at Christmas, so I have no idea when Season 2 might come out. I do hope they do'em pretty quickly, though, because that's my favorite program on tv. Smiley

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

Jordon
Ex Member

MALCOLM
Reply #2 - 09. Feb 2003 at 00:50
Print Post  
Yes, my favorite also. Let's hope it's soon.

IP Logged

hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

MALCOLM
Reply #3 - 09. Feb 2003 at 10:42
Print Post  
Does anyone know how well Season 1 is selling?  I imagine that will determine whether Season 2 will be done any time soon.

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

MALCOLM
Reply #4 - 09. Feb 2003 at 20:05
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote: from hosenhaus on 11:42 am on Feb. 9, 2003
Does anyone know how well Season 1 is selling?  I imagine that will determine whether Season 2 will be done any time soon.

hosenhaus, it was number 899 in Amazon.com's sales rankings as I started looking at it just now, but after browsing around and coming back to it, it was up (or down) to number 1,197 an hour or so later.  Smiley

No, I did not buy enough tonight to make it drop that far, all by myself.  :stareup:

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

pyjamaboy
Ex Member

MALCOLM
Reply #5 - 10. Feb 2003 at 13:44
Print Post  

PJ is being very naughty... and downloading Season 2 / 3 / 4  from the mmmmmmmm filesharing network.

I officially bought season one on DVD ... but untill they release the rest... Wink

IP Logged

Captkirk
Silver Member

MALCOLM
Reply #6 - 27. Feb 2003 at 15:08
Print Post  
Yeah, i live in Europe that has only seen season 2 thus far. So file downlaoding has kept me up to date when the movie companies have failed. And they wonder why this happens.... maybe its time to open their eyes and brains !
(Of course, files are delete immediatly after viewing, to reduce copyrights a little)

I too own Season 1 DVD and am waiting for the others to be released, which i will purchase.
Cap`tkirk

(Edited by Captkirk at 10:09 pm on Feb. 27, 2003)

IP Logged

apple
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: MALCOLM (frankie muniz)
Reply #7 - 23. Oct 2003 at 10:07
Print Post  
wonderful opportunity to purchase your very own frankie cat-art Smiley

Celebrity cat owners want fans to fill bowls with money
Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Frederique Van Der Wal has gone from the catwalk to cat food.

The supermodel is helping launch an auction of celebrity cat food bowls, which will be up for bids on eBay from Thursday through Oct. 26. 
Costas

The hand-painted bowls, which are on display at (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links), [i can't see them!} reflect the famous cat owners' personalities and tastes. Bob Costas' dish, for example, features a baseball, a TV set and a sports page.

Patricia Heaton of Everybody Loves Raymond, Frankie Muniz of Malcolm in the Middle author John Grisham are among the other celebrities who designed dishes.

Proceeds from the auction will benefit Tony La Russa's Animal Rescue Foundation (ARF), which the St. Louis Cardinals manager established with his wife in 1990 to find homes for dogs and cats.

Van Der Wal also is helping cats from Long Island's North Shore Animal League get primped and pampered for a fashion show, with the hope that cat lovers will give them new homes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print