Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic New Band (Read 2,097 times)
MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

New Band
19. Feb 2003 at 20:57
Print Post  
"DV8"  from Texas. Left to right, John, born 3-11-1991, Cash, born 4-3-1990. and David, born 3-1-1989.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Official Site: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

New Band
Reply #1 - 20. Feb 2003 at 02:41
Print Post  
Wow!...  my type of boy band!   Smiley

the bio from there site  (spelling errors intact):

- DV8 is a band that has catchy guitar riffs, grungy bass, and fast drums. They are not The Backstreet Boys but who would want them to be? They play pop-punk music and like to interact with the crowd. The band started in the year of 2002. The guitar player Cash Kelley started the band. The drummer John Cade and Cash Kelley had been friends for awhile. Before music they were both skateboarders. Then a guy named Tommy Bakkila moved from California and became friends with Cash and John. They had there first show on March 23, 2002. DV8 played with him for a year and then he moved back to California. But, Cash and John had a friend named David Sposito who took his place. And now they play almost every weekend. The guys played a major show with Bowling for Soup, Simple Plan, GOB, and 41 gorgeous blocks on January 5th of 2003. What a way to start a year!!! After the show, Jaret of Bowling for Soup found and interest in DV8 and then became there manager.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Actually I've changed my mind. There is no greater turn off than having 'JESUS' yelled at me in their individual bios.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print