Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Joseph Sasson (Read 30,659 times)
MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

Joseph Sasson
16. Nov 2004 at 11:18
Print Post  
Joseph Sasson, 13 year-old, now staring in ""Ami, la niņa de la mochila azul" (2004) TV Series.  Joseph is also well known from his prior series "de Pocas Pocas Pulgas"  series from 2003.

Many more to come, if interested.

« Last Edit: 06. May 2008 at 18:50 by MikeZ »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) JosephSmiling.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Lite
Platinum Member

AKA Teddy Bear

Re: Joseph Sasson
Reply #1 - 16. Nov 2004 at 13:55
Print Post  
Welcome back Mike Smiley

IP Logged

MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

Reply #2 - 16. Nov 2004 at 14:18
Print Post  
Thanks!   Four hurricanes couldn't get rid of me, so I'm back!

Lost 5 computers, and about 10 years of collecting, so gotta start all over again!

Oh, well!

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #3 - 16. Nov 2004 at 20:44
Print Post  
Hey MikeZ,

It's great to have you back contributing here. :bigok:

IP Logged

MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

Reply #4 - 16. Nov 2004 at 21:29
Print Post  
Thanks, Zab.  Leave the door open long enough, no telling what will come crewling in.

Lost the entire computer network here (5), have so-far replaced 3, 2 more to go.  Getting TV cards for all, so will be able to do caps again, only thing I can cap now are DVD's,   We had 4 large transformers behind the building fall during the storm, and shorted out, and put 11,000 volts into everything in the building.  We are up and running, extension cords everywhere, all the wires in the walls were fried.
Lost a ton of pics, email addresses, links ect. ect.  Slowly rebuilding, but it's going to be a long time.

When I was here before, I had put up a profile for the TV series "The Little Hobo", with a pic of a boy dressed as a Viking, with a big sword....I see it is gone, but if anyone d/l that pic, I would really love to get it.

Enough of that....I have about 12 tapes from digital cable, on this new series.  If there is any interest, I can start making caps soon.  Series is still going on...getting better every day.

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #5 - 17. Nov 2004 at 21:57
Print Post  
Sorry I don't have the hobo pic, Mike.

It's sounds like you've been through a lot and it would've been nice to help you rebuild that collection.

In the meantime, I've created a profile for Joseph in anticipation of his future gallery.  Grin

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #6 - 17. Nov 2004 at 23:08
Print Post  
"Where you been boy?"
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
Roll Eyes
My gosh, the prodigal son returneth and I just ate the last fatted calf.  Boy, you sure know how to put disasters behind you!  Sorry to hear about all that.  And its really good to hear from youse again.

And any good caps of handsome boys I can sorta put up with. Grin

IP Logged

Elliott
Silver Member

BA Member

Reply #7 - 18. Nov 2004 at 00:04
Print Post  
Welcome back! :bounce:

IP Logged

MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

Reply #8 - 18. Nov 2004 at 10:16
Print Post  
Thanks to all, for the very warm welcome!

Yes, it has been a hard time. After having lost everything, there is nothing to do but pick up the pieces and start again.  People have asked about backups...yes, everything was backed up 5 times, on different computers. Who could have known that all 5 would be destroyed at the same time.  I had saved complete websites, in HTML, probably about 30 or more sites, which are no longer up...now they are lost forever. Captures that are going to be very difficult or impossible to replace. A heartbreaking loss was several voice-mails from co-workers and close friends who died when the Twin Towers went down, their voices are silent forever now.  All the wonderful emails from dear, sweet Joy...one of  the last living members of the original Little Rascals,  the list just goes on and on.

Enough of that...I am back now, and here to stay. Starting with nothing, I will slowly rebuild, and it will be better than before.  Got all new cable modems, rewiring the entire building, cards are ordered, should be here very soon. Love to get rid of all these extension cords!

I as offering these few promo shots from Ami...high quality caps will be coming very soon, along with some from de pocas pocas pulgas.  There are also quite a few other very nice actors in both these series, and they will be included also, of course, Joseph will always be my favorite.

I will also be doing, if permitted, caps from some very rare tapes I have collected over many years, with a lot of child actors whose pics are not seen often. Also, caps will be coming from many DVD's that I have collected.  I need to keep busy, it helps hide the hurt.

I had done an extensive tribute to Jon Brandis....which I will rebuild, containing pictures and scenes never before posted anywhere, and I would be honored if I were allowed to show it here. There is a very nice website devoted to him, that has posted an address, that people can sent paper mail to, and it is picked up directly by Jon' s parents. And, I can say this, trust me, it is real, and it does work.

Lots of work to do here now, but I'll be back soon, and often.  Probbly wear out my welcome very soon! Smiley

Thanks again, for making me feel at home again, you are really a great group of people.
« Last Edit: 11. May 2008 at 04:01 by MikeZ »  

IP Logged

MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

Reply #9 - 25. Nov 2004 at 09:18
Print Post  
Joseph was born 25 November 1991, so today, Thursday, is his birthday!! Yea for Joseph!

In honor of his birthday, all Americans will have huge feasts, with ham, turkey, stuffing, cornbread, salad, pie, lots of pie!

Happy 13th, Joseph!!

« Last Edit: 11. May 2008 at 03:00 by MikeZ »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) JOSEPH.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #10 - 26. Nov 2004 at 22:10
Print Post  
It was a pleasure to celebrate his birthday. Cheesy

IP Logged

MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

Reply #11 - 13. Apr 2005 at 12:51
Print Post  
Ok....guess I have kept everyone waiting long enough....time to post some Joseph pics.

If someone would be kind enough to give me the photo icon, it would be greatly appreciated!

IP Logged

MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

Reply #12 - 13. Apr 2005 at 13:09
Print Post  
While I am waiting, I can do it this way.

From the DVD, I have over 800 great caps from this.

The entire cast!

« Last Edit: 11. May 2008 at 03:11 by MikeZ »  

IP Logged

MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

Reply #13 - 13. Apr 2005 at 19:25
Print Post  
Just a warning, I'm going to keep posting these, until I get my pic icon!!   You are the ones who will have to suffer through all of these!    Smiley

« Last Edit: 11. May 2008 at 03:12 by MikeZ »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) aJS1.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

Reply #14 - 13. Apr 2005 at 19:30
Print Post  
Don't say I didn't warn you!

« Last Edit: 06. May 2008 at 20:32 by MikeZ »  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) aJS3.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print