Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Loverboy (2005) (Read 1,332 times)
josephk
Platinum Member

Loverboy (2005)
21. Jan 2005 at 00:18
Print Post  
Not putting this in the reviews section for now, since I'm not sure how much "boy content" it has. Might move it there later, once I have more info.

Loverboy is Kevin Bacon's directorial debut (excluding one made-for-tv production). Synopsis on IMDb only says: "A neglected daughter becomes a possessive mother in an emotional journey into the heart and mind of a woman who loved too much. "

Doesn't sound like any boy has a major part. BUT, the title character, Loverboy (aka Paul) is played by Dominic Scott Kay, born 1996

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Spencer Treat Clark plays the same character, but at age 16. From the way the credits are written on IMDb, it's not clear whether the bulk of the film takes place when the boy is younger or older, or even when he is an adult, possibly, played by another actor.

If anybody finds more info, please post.

IP Logged

Jasen
Gold Member

Jasen

Re: Loverboy (2005)
Reply #1 - 22. Jan 2005 at 00:28
Print Post  
Kevin Bacon is good actor and lots of times got boy to be in movie too.  I saw him bad guy in "River Wild" and had boy Joseph Mazello.  He was bad guy in "Sleepers", and he was good dad to boy in "Stir of Echoes".    Kevin Bacon is one of favorite actors bcause he is good either bad guy or good guy.

Jasen

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print