Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Devon Werkheiser on Nickelodeon (Read 3,393 times)
MarkL02
Bronze Member

BA Member

Devon Werkheiser on Nickelodeon
09. Mar 2005 at 19:32
Print Post  
You may know Devon Werkheiser as the star of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide on Nickelodeon.  He was also great in the movie "Recipe for Disaster" where he played a very young French waiter in a funny scene. 

This week he guest-hosted on Nickelodeon's U-Pick afternoon cartoon special, and he was celebrating his birthday which actually occurred yesterday - Devon turned 14.  Since they probably taped a year's worth of shows sometime in the past, it's interesting to see him in a live scene, and catch up with how he looks today (or, actually, Monday).  Here's another young star who's grown his hair longer in the past few months...

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Re: Devon Werkheiser on Nickelodeon
Reply #1 - 09. Mar 2005 at 20:35
Print Post  
Wow things are looking good in the hair department these days...  it's really refreshing to see that boys are opting for individual choices rather than following the herd.  I like a variety of hair styles... and there was a period during the 90s when boys wouldn't dare wear long hair...  it was very sad.

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #2 - 09. Mar 2005 at 23:24
Print Post  
You know I've never watched this show, Mark, although I've read a lot of discussion concerning it.
Is the program any good or is Devon just good in it?

IP Logged

MarkL02
Bronze Member

BA Member

Reply #3 - 10. Mar 2005 at 09:57
Print Post  
The show is not bad, especially by Nickelodeon standards.  They actually give middle school kids pretty good tips on how to survive the experience.  Smiley

But if it's in a long list of shows on my TiVo, it's usually one of the last things I'll watch.  Then I sometimes fast forward to Devon's scenes.  That's the real-life answer to your question.

IP Logged

RocketBoy
Bronze Member

RocketBoy

Reply #4 - 14. Mar 2005 at 03:03
Print Post  
Devon has the Logan Lerman hair cut on the show. I like it. Makr is right about the being mediocre. Devon is the best thing about it.

And I'm not feeling "Zoey 101". They were looking for a Lizzy Mcguire replacement and they fell short.

I like the show "Unfablulous" better, even though it's kind of the same, just a different set of kids.

I am looking forward to seeing the "The suite Life". I've only seen the twins in Big Daddy" and various TV guest spots. I never seen them on carmera at the same time. Can't wait to see who's the better actor, and how their personalities differ. I already made up my mind that I will like the show Tongue

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #5 - 16. Mar 2005 at 23:13
Print Post  
I'm looking forward to the Suite Life finally making it to tv as well, Rocketboy.

If you watch regularly, your expectations will be met.

One episode features a story line where Zack and Cody come to believe that they were "switched at birth" causing each of them to adopt the other's persona.

Those sort of episodes are always fun.
When Jake Thomas and Hilary Duff did their switcheroo in Lizzie McGuire, it really showed the difference in acting skill between the two of them.   

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print