Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Moises Arias (Read 3,118 times)
TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Moises Arias
09. Feb 2009 at 21:26
Print Post  
Moises Arias - currently 14 years old (IMDb says 18 April 1994, NY, NY - or another fan site says 12 April)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

This seems to be a pretty prolific actor with no mention on this site... He's a regular on Hannah Montana, and has gigs on shows like The Suite Life of Zach and Cody (1 ep), Everybody Hates Chris (1 ep)  and Disney Channel Games (several).  I haven't seen any of those.

He was also in The Perfect Game, but that doesn't have the best reviews here, and it was probably not a big role since he's not listed on OUR actor list for that movie.

Also in Nacho Libre... which I never saw either, so I don't know how large that role was nor how well he did.

Now he is in Beethoven's Big Adventure... which, if it's like the rest of the Beethoven series, doesn't really have much of a chance of being too successful (especially for this crowd).

He's soon to be in the new Hannah Montana movie, and "Dadnapped" (a TV movie for 2009).

But... he's a cute enough actor, seemingly.  I can't attest to his acting ability, however...

IP Logged

hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

Re: Moises Arias
Reply #1 - 10. Feb 2009 at 00:09
Print Post  
Before you say no mention on this site try the "search" feature for the forum...

He was also in The Perfect Game, but that doesn't have the best reviews here, and it was probably not a big role since he's not listed on OUR actor list for that movie.

Well, our database has "The Perfect Game" (2000), but Moises was in "The Perfect Game" (2008) ... that is why he is not listed.  Probably the 2008 movie will get a listing here in due course, perhaps when someone does some caps of it.

I liked "Nacho Libre" ... but Moises has only a small part there ...

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #2 - 10. Feb 2009 at 00:38
Print Post  
You're right hosenhaus... I missed that mention in the forum somehow!  I DID do some searches, of course... but in this case I think I only searched for him on the "Movies / Actors" site, not in the forum.  An oversight on my part... I'm normally pretty good at that.

I also didn't notice there were TWO versions of "The Perfect Game"  ... I didn't even suspect that it might be the case since 2000 wasn't so long ago!  I just figured he'd played someone's little brother (aged 5 or 6 years old)... and that was why he wasn't listed as a "major" or even "minor" role.

I see the other forum thread for Moises was started by you ... I guess that's why the flags went up in your head!  YOU've noticed him already!

Sorry for the shoddy research... I'll try to be more thorough!  I'm just so excited when I think I've found something (or someone) NEW!  But not this time...

[On the other hand, I KNOW I was the first to find Archi Van Denbendem... I just hope the movie actually gets out to the public!]

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10. Feb 2009 at 01:50
Print Post  
I've seen Moises in several things and I think he is a good actor, especially in comedy. He has a real flair for comedy.

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #4 - 10. Feb 2009 at 02:19
Print Post  
I first saw Moises in The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody. He had a guest spot as Randall in the Daycare episode. He was pretty good in that. He now plays Rico in Hannah Montana and he is the only reason to watch that show. I like Moises. He is funny and has a great personality. He's pretty cute too. By the way, nice pics of him guys. Thanks.   Smiley  

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #5 - 10. Feb 2009 at 05:22
Print Post  
Yeah, I just saw the Beethoven movie, and it was watchable primarily because of him.  He was actually quite adorable... reminded me a little of Frankie Muniz, in a way.  Especially good at comedy, but not too bad in the serious moments ... oh, and what great smile!

« Last Edit: 10. Feb 2009 at 21:35 by TheSwede »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print