Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic TVC Topic (Read 6,276 times)
OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

TVC Topic
27. Mar 2009 at 14:57
Print Post  
Just a few TVC's broadcast in Australia, some are good some not so good with very brief boy content but I've decided to post these ones anyway so you all can see what sort stuff we have to put up with here in oz Smiley Though I have to admit sometimes the ads are more entertaining than the crap that's on TV today. There is more and I'll post them over the next few days. Enjoy  Cool

John West Kids Tuna
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Mc Donalds Pit Stop
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Kmart
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Austar

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Re: TVC Topic
Reply #1 - 28. Mar 2009 at 15:44
Print Post  
Kelloggs Sultana Bran (This is one of my favorites)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

KFC

Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff

Country Cars

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #2 - 28. Mar 2009 at 17:41
Print Post  
The kid in the Sultana Bran ad is very cute. There's something about that ad that always makes me watch whenever it comes on. It's not the saltanas either.

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #3 - 29. Mar 2009 at 00:35
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 28. Mar 2009 at 17:41:
The kid in the Sultana Bran ad is very cute. There's something about that ad that always makes me watch whenever it comes on. It's not the saltanas either.

There's another one with Sean from lasts years "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" I haven't seen it again yet Sad

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #4 - 29. Mar 2009 at 03:36
Print Post  
Well, I concur... and so I checked out the two Kellogg's links (I somehow overlooked the links my first several visits to this thread) and found myself wishing we had commercials like that.  Oh, sure, now and then I see something creative with a great-looking boy, but now that I think about it, I find Australian commercials are usually more fun than ours in the USA.  (We, too, have some great looking kids, though... sometimes they're even on TV!)

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #5 - 29. Mar 2009 at 16:24
Print Post  
Betty Crocker

Kelloggs Nutri-Grain

No Braces

You Can Do Maths

Glen 20

SuperCheap Auto

Paddle Pop Moo

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #6 - 30. Mar 2009 at 16:29
Print Post  
Meccano

Uncle Tobys Oats

McCain Gourmet Creations

Kelloggs Rice Bubbles

Bendigo Bank

DryNites

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #7 - 30. Mar 2009 at 16:48
Print Post  
The Uncle Toby's Oats commercial is kinda cute, too ... all things considered!

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #8 - 31. Mar 2009 at 17:11
Print Post  
TheSwede wrote on 30. Mar 2009 at 16:48:
The Uncle Toby's Oats commercial is kinda cute, too ... all things considered!

yeah it's a pretty good one but I have some better ones here Smiley

Kelloggs Coco Pops Coco Rocks

Cheerios

Werther's Original
This one is not Australia specific, I think everyone has probably seen localised versions of this in their own country, good ad but I'm still trying to figure out if the makers of this ad made it so blatant on purpose, I've seen other Werther's ads and they're just as bad Cheesy

BlueScope

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #9 - 31. Mar 2009 at 17:12
Print Post  
Last one! This is another favorite, I think so far it's my fav for 2009.

Omo Small & Mighty

Cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print