Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Maxim Sorokin (Read 10,032 times)
OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Maxim Sorokin
24. Apr 2009 at 16:42
Print Post  
Found this boy on a Russian shopping site modeling clothes about a year ago, I had no idea he was an actor as well until I found this site today.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Been in a few titles but unfortunately I was unable to find caps from any of them, so these pics will have to do for now.

Few more here:
Cool

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Re: Maxim Sorokin
Reply #1 - 24. Apr 2009 at 22:36
Print Post  
This boy is so cute. He's adorable. I've never even heard of him. He's really cute. Thanks for the great pics OrionPax.   Smiley 

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #2 - 25. Apr 2009 at 06:01
Print Post  
Cool lookin' kid.  Cпасибо!

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #3 - 25. Apr 2009 at 08:43
Print Post  
Dammmmmmmmmmmmn!

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #4 - 25. Apr 2009 at 15:51
Print Post  
Spasiba.

What has he been In?

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #5 - 25. Apr 2009 at 17:08
Print Post  
Zabladowski wrote on 25. Apr 2009 at 15:51:
Spasiba.

What has he been In?

Zab the titles he's been in are listed here: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

As you can see one is still in production, 2 are shorts and the others are either small parts or series. I've actually found a few sites that have a few eps of these series available for download however without knowing which eps he appeared in it would be a waste of time. Imdb hasn't been too helpful with these titles either perhaps someone with more experience reading Russian can help, the only one I found was "Ranetki" (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) and the episodes aren't listed Sad

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #6 - 16. Dec 2009 at 12:30
Print Post  
Found some  Cool these are from a movie called 'Blood Ties' (Кровные узы) 2007

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Also a tvc featuring him:

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #7 - 17. Dec 2009 at 14:32
Print Post  
He is certainly a boy to watch out for,

I think we should learn Russian.
Where's Andreas, doesn't he знайте русского?

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #8 - 18. Dec 2009 at 09:30
Print Post  
Wasn't Andreas from Austria?

One more clip anyway, this is Maxim at a fashion show in Moscow.

(He comes on at 3:48)

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #9 - 18. Dec 2009 at 21:01
Print Post  
Well I guess no one can argue with descriptions of Maxim Sorokin as 'cute' and 'adorable'. He is a bit young and now I see Russian boys are dressed exactly like their Western counterparts, all tee-shirts and baggy trousers! Where's the fur hats and snow on their boots? Of course, Maxim's not a patch on Kolya Burlaev from 'Ivan's Childhood' but that blond stunner was older. Smiley

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #10 - 20. Dec 2009 at 09:38
Print Post  
OrionPax wrote on 18. Dec 2009 at 09:30:
Wasn't Andreas from Austria?

One more clip anyway, this is Maxim at a fashion show in Moscow.

(He comes on at 3:48)

Maybe it wasn't Andreas, maybe Nicholas. My memory sucks.

That fashion show is interesting for a couple of reasons...  the kids all seem to be about the same age, rather odd, the girls were much more professional than the boys who seemed under rehearsed and awkward.

There has been a lot of talk in Australia about banning kid models, I'm not sure what the actual law is nowadays but I can't recall seeing many, if any, Aussie kids modeling clothes in the last couple of years.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 20. Dec 2009 at 10:03
Print Post  
Quote: "There has been a lot of talk in Australia about banning kid models, I'm not sure what the actual law is nowadays but I can't recall seeing many, if any, Aussie kids modeling clothes in the last couple of years."

Wow. Shocked And I thought America was paranoid and repressive. It sounds like Australia is becoming at least as extreme in it's "protect the children" paranoia as the UK is and as the US is to a lesser extent. At least I don't think anyone has seriously yet tried to ban kids modeling clothes in this country.
Where will it all end? Kids wearing burkas in public, covered from head to toe?

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #12 - 20. Dec 2009 at 10:34
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 20. Dec 2009 at 09:38:
That fashion show is interesting for a couple of reasons...  the kids all seem to be about the same age, rather odd, the girls were much more professional than the boys who seemed under rehearsed and awkward.

I've seen a few of these fashion show clips, there's a Danish one for example where yes the girls moves were more refined however the boys seemed to be in sync with each other better in comparison to the girls.

cal-Q-L8 wrote on 20. Dec 2009 at 09:38:
There has been a lot of talk in Australia about banning kid models, I'm not sure what the actual law is nowadays but I can't recall seeing many, if any, Aussie kids modeling clothes in the last couple of years.

I'm not sure what the child labor laws are regarding this either but I imagine its more of a cost issue these days, there are many Australian sites that feature child models where they dont have the page number/space restrictions compared to a catalog for example.

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #13 - 20. Dec 2009 at 14:48
Print Post  
Quote:
Wow. Shocked And I thought America was paranoid and repressive. It sounds like Australia is becoming at least as extreme in it's "protect the children" paranoia as the UK is and as the US is to a lesser extent. At least I don't think anyone has seriously yet tried to ban kids modeling clothes in this country.
Where will it all end? Kids wearing burkas in public, covered from head to toe?

I don't know anything about the situation in Australia or their reasoning for banning kid models, but I suspect that it may not have anything to do with being prudes. In fact, I think it may not be a bad idea.

The fashion world is pretty much a destructive force. All it does it set up impossible ideals of beauty that people can never reach. All these photoshopped super-thin women in magazine are basically encouraging anorexia and plastic surgery. Women (and especially young women and teenager girls) all over the world have poor body image and low self-esteem because of the fashion industry.

Boys, to some extent, are lucky to not be as affected by that. But male fashion is just as harmful. And the fashion industry is filled with superficial people, coke addicts and narcissists. Why would you want to bring a child into that world?

I don't see anything wrong with kids posing for Sears catalogues, or publicity shoots. But fashion shows? I could do without them.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #14 - 20. Dec 2009 at 17:16
Print Post  
Well actually the controversy in recent years here surrounding child models has been more to do with what they claim is 'the sexualisation of children', and it not only covers catwalks, but also encompasses child actors, including those used in TV commercials. If I remember correctly children under 16 are no longer allowed to model clothing on the catwalk, and I'm pretty sure they also cannot model underwear in printed catalogues or in TV commercials unless special permission is granted. Online laws differ, but to what extent I'm not sure.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Print