Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Sebastian Schmidt (Read 2,856 times)
TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Sebastian Schmidt
06. Jul 2009 at 16:48
Print Post  
I just "discovered" Basti (or Sebi, as he also calls himself sometimes, I guess) on YouTube.  He's 14 and sings and performs well, plays the guitar, and is just nice to watch... Grin

Here are some links.  The first is to a live performance on YouTube, the second to a video from home.  Several other Links follow, including his "Kiddy Contest" video from 2007, but not very close-up.  There are tons of other great clips, on his channel and others.  Apparently he has quite a following!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Re: Sebastian Schmidt
Reply #1 - 06. Jul 2009 at 17:18
Print Post  
I'd like him more if he was a bit more wild, his choice of material is pretty bland middle of the road stuff. He's nice to look at but IMO needs to funk up.

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #2 - 06. Jul 2009 at 17:53
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 06. Jul 2009 at 17:18:
I'd like him more if he was a bit more wild, his choice of material is pretty bland middle of the road stuff. He's nice to look at but IMO needs to funk up.

Yeah, his older stuff (on Kiddy Contest, for example) was more "wild" but in his later vids, he looks a bit more  ... ah... effeminate?  Much calmer...

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #3 - 07. Jul 2009 at 06:56
Print Post  
Yes, he looked great on Kiddie Contest...  his dress and attitude were more funky. A lot better than singing "White Christmas", a song that will get him nowhere.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print