Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) My thread (Read 20,588 times)
cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Re: My thread
Reply #15 - 16. Sep 2009 at 10:05
Print Post  
yeah 1993... crikey! ... I was floating on flu medicine ... I hope you found a good quality rip ... it makes a big difference with the freeze frame moments.

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #16 - 17. Sep 2009 at 00:08
Print Post  
I won't know till I get each part, and with one part every couple hours (that I remember) it takes a few.

I'll let u all know, once I find out myself, how the quality is.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #17 - 17. Sep 2009 at 09:46
Print Post  
TheSwede wrote on 17. Sep 2009 at 00:08:
I won't know till I get each part, and with one part every couple hours (that I remember) it takes a few.

I'll let u all know, once I find out myself, how the quality is.

You should be able to extract and watch the content of the first part once it has downloaded, if it's in a .rar zip file or whatever, just check the option in the settings of winrar that tells it to keep incomplete files.

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #18 - 18. Sep 2009 at 01:56
Print Post  
AArgh. Thanks Cal for that tip about saving incomplete files. I ran into problems with that elsewhere.

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #19 - 18. Sep 2009 at 17:42
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 17. Sep 2009 at 09:46:
You should be able to extract and watch the content of the first part once it has downloaded, if it's in a .rar zip file or whatever, just check the option in the settings of winrar that tells it to keep incomplete files.

That should come in very handy... next time!  ahahaha

anyway, this copy is ok.. not spectacular.  (the scene where he's escaping from under the bed is ok at best)

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #20 - 06. Oct 2009 at 07:39
Print Post  
Alexander Negodaylov..

I rather like him in "Papenkin sinok" a Ruskie TV series.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 03. Nov 2009 at 05:43
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 06. Oct 2009 at 07:39:
Alexander Negodaylov..

I rather like him in "Papenkin sinok" a Ruskie TV series.

Does anyone else agree that Russian boys (generally speaking) are among the world's most beautiful?
I also put the Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Israeli and Spanish boys at or near the top of that list.
Of course, it's all subjective and there are beautiful boys in every country.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #22 - 03. Nov 2009 at 15:49
Print Post  
Does anyone agree?

Yes, no argument from me. I could talk about Russian boy actors all day, but there never seems to be much interest on this forum.

I think Alexander Negodaylov was adorable but not even a single 'he's cute' response.

I've got plenty of other caps I've done of European and Russian boys, just as cute as Alexander but it isn't worth the time posting them. I often think I'm on a different planet than everyone else.

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #23 - 03. Nov 2009 at 17:51
Print Post  
Cal, the fact that people don't always respond doesn't mean that there is no interest. At some point, it just becomes redundant to say "He's cute" in response to every picture of a boy that gets posted on this board. I try to thank people for their efforts, but I am more likely to respond if I actually have something more to say, which is usually not the case when  people are posting pictures of lesser-known boys from obscure Russian films I'll probably never see. It's not that I think they're less appealing.

I know how you feel, though. We've already discussed this numerous times, but everyone feels like they're not getting enough responses to their threads. There are less than a dozen semi-regular active members here now and it seems unlikely that the pace will ever pick up again to what it was in the forum's golden age.

It's sad.

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #24 - 03. Nov 2009 at 17:53
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 03. Nov 2009 at 15:49:
Does anyone agree?

Yes, no argument from me. I could talk about Russian boy actors all day, but there never seems to be much interest on this forum.

I think Alexander Negodaylov was adorable but not even a single 'he's cute' response.

I've got plenty of other caps I've done of European and Russian boys, just as cute as Alexander but it isn't worth the time posting them. I often think I'm on a different planet than everyone else.

OH!  I must have missed this somehow, or been distracted... Alexander is DEFINITELY adorable... and yes, I agree that those boys on that list are among the most beautiful... and also that there are exceptions everywhere!

On that note... I'd love to see more adorable boys!

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #25 - 03. Nov 2009 at 22:14
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 03. Nov 2009 at 15:49:
Does anyone agree?

I agree that they are beautiful. Especially the ones with the beautiful light blond hair. But they are all beautiful. Sorry about the lack of response. For about a month I was only able to pop in and check things out and leave. I have some down time now so I can spend more time enjoying myself here. At least for now. Anyway, if you have more please post away. I'd love to see them.   Smiley

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 04. Nov 2009 at 03:21
Print Post  
Cal, I meant to mention that I think Alexander is adorable looking. Sweet, pure face. I thought it but didn't respond like I should have. I'm sometimes guilty of not doing what I criticize others for not doing. Anyway, great caps.  Smiley

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #27 - 04. Nov 2009 at 14:49
Print Post  
hehe, oh well ok then... nice to know I'm not totally alone on my little planet  Smiley

I'm a little more motivated to post some new stuff now  Smiley

IP Logged

Andreas_N
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #28 - 04. Nov 2009 at 15:08
Print Post  
Well, uhm, I guess there's beautiful boys as well as not so beautiful ones in every country of the western world at a fairly similar distribution.

I've never really considered Russian boys too much because the Russian movies I've seen were mostly painful to watch.

I for my part consider Austrian boys the most handsome, those from smaller towns and rural areas outmatching those from big cities, but I guess that's due to the fact that I am exposed to them on an almost daily basis Smiley

I've come across tons of pretty German, English and American boy(actor)s too though.

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #29 - 04. Nov 2009 at 17:56
Print Post  
Andreas_N wrote on 04. Nov 2009 at 15:08:
I for my part consider Austrian boys the most handsome, those from smaller towns and rural areas outmatching those from big cities, but I guess that's due to the fact that I am exposed to them on an almost daily basis Smiley

Hard to argue with that logic, and in my (albeit VERY limited) experience, rural Austrian boys *are* very fine, indeed!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Print