Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Embedded videos... I can't see them (Read 12,438 times)
starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Re: Embedded videos... I can't see them
Reply #15 - 08. Nov 2009 at 20:32
Print Post  
Well I happen to love embedded videos and I just now started to learn how to do them. I didn't post a link with mine but K was nice enough to do that for me. I plan on doing more when I have more time but if embedded videos are less popular than links then maybe I'll just do links. Either way, I will do more when I have more time. Like I said, I prefer embedded videos but I'll do just links if that's what everyone would prefer.   Undecided   

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #16 - 08. Nov 2009 at 20:48
Print Post  
Two grouchy old-timers is hardly "everyone."  Tongue

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 08. Nov 2009 at 23:25
Print Post  
OK. I guess I'll still do the occasional embed video then. I don't feel they do any harm and are fun, or at least convenient.
And Starchild...I think you should still do more embed videos too. Try to do some that are something we might have never seen here before. Something rare.

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #18 - 09. Nov 2009 at 17:12
Print Post  
Yeah, mine was a grouchy response.  Sad
And I don't expect ANYONE to pay attention to my tastes, especially in such peripheral matters. Have fun. You have my permission. (do I really need a smiley here?)

The fact is, I have long been losing interest in even the simpler new developments in hardware and software, downloads, etc. etc. I am so far behind now and everything seems to change weekly. I am also finding it even more difficult to keep up an interest in new posted material, unless something really catches my eye. It is something happening in me and is NEVER anything personal. Maybe it is mild depression.

I'm not going away, and certainly not going away mad. I just might be even more scarce than usual. I still like boys and boy movies and this is still the premier site for alerts in that area. I can never give back what I have taken away from here.

"Holy cow, did he really need all those words to say 'don't mind me?' "
Cool

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #19 - 09. Nov 2009 at 22:30
Print Post  
Quote:
OK. I guess I'll still do the occasional embed video then. I don't feel they do any harm and are fun, or at least convenient.
And Starchild...I think you should still do more embed videos too. Try to do some that are something we might have never seen here before. Something rare.

O.k. K I did another embedded vid. I am not really good at finding unusual stuff but I picked something that some of you may not have seen. I hope it's new to some. And no one should worry about hard feelings about anything. I'm just trying to find a different way to contribute other than just comments and I seriously hate posting pics. It's not my style. So anyway, I hope everyone checks it out and like I said, I hope it might be new to some.   Smiley

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 10. Nov 2009 at 07:21
Print Post  
YoungArthur wrote on 09. Nov 2009 at 17:12:
Yeah, mine was a grouchy response.  Sad
And I don't expect ANYONE to pay attention to my tastes, especially in such peripheral matters. Have fun. You have my permission. (do I really need a smiley here?)

The fact is, I have long been losing interest in even the simpler new developments in hardware and software, downloads, etc. etc. I am so far behind now and everything seems to change weekly. I am also finding it even more difficult to keep up an interest in new posted material, unless something really catches my eye. It is something happening in me and is NEVER anything personal. Maybe it is mild depression.

I'm not going away, and certainly not going away mad. I just might be even more scarce than usual. I still like boys and boy movies and this is still the premier site for alerts in that area. I can never give back what I have taken away from here.

"Holy cow, did he really need all those words to say 'don't mind me?' "
Cool

Oh that's OK Mr. Arthur.  Wink I knew it wasn't anything personal and I believe I understand you better than you think I do. I get overwhelmed by technology too, more and more all the time. I can't keep up either but when I find and learn how to use some particular thing (like embedded videos) that I enjoy and think are interesting, then I will devote some effort to it.

You're OK in my book and I do wonder if you might have a mild depression setting in. The symptoms sound like it's possible. Of course I'm not a doctor......I just play one on TV.  Wink Grin

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #21 - 13. Nov 2009 at 08:19
Print Post  
Bah! Humbug!   Is that the appropriate response?   Cheesy

I'm not against embedded video at all. I just prefer qualatea ahead of the click n' rush approach.

[inserts 'wanker' smiley here].

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Print