Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Here is a cool Myles Jeffrey Vid (Read 2,500 times)
starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Here is a cool Myles Jeffrey Vid
28. Feb 2010 at 22:30
Print Post  
I made a response in a different thread about how much I love Myles Jeffrey and how adorable I think that he is. I found a cool vid that someone made in honor of Myles Jeffrey and I desided to bring it here and share it with all of you. The music is pretty cool and the vid quality is very good. I like this vid and I hope you do too. After watching it, I want you to tell me how anyone could not find Myles adorable. I mean seriously, look at his cute little face. And if you're wondering, he's been in movies like Moms Got A Date With A Vampire, Stepsister From Planet Weird, and he was in one season of the T.V. show Early Edition. He also has many other credits too. You can check them out here and at IMDB. Anyway, here's the vid. Let me know what you think of Myles o.k. Enjoy.   Smiley   

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)   

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Re: Here is a cool Myles Jeffrey Vid
Reply #1 - 28. Feb 2010 at 23:15
Print Post  

Yeah, that was great. I've always liked Myles a lot. Did you know he also has a 'gifted' IQ?

IP Logged

gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 01. Mar 2010 at 01:03
Print Post  
he is great I talked to him on his site a few times did any of you see his apperance of jeopardy.

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #3 - 01. Mar 2010 at 01:25
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah, that was great. I've always liked Myles a lot. Did you know he also has a 'gifted' IQ?

Thanks for the response. I'm glad that you liked the vid and that you like Myles. I'm not suprised that he has a gifted IQ. I didn't know it but I'm not suprised. He seemed to be pretty smart when I saw him acting. He caught my attention in many ways.   Smiley 

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #4 - 01. Mar 2010 at 01:27
Print Post  
gee wrote on 01. Mar 2010 at 01:03:
he is great I talked to him on his site a few times did any of you see his apperance of jeopardy.

I never saw him on Jeopardy. I bet he did great on there. If he's as smart as K said that he is then I'm sure that he did. I think it's so cool that you actually talked to him on his website. I bet that he was really nice. That's really cool.   Cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print