Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Boy Actors On MySpace (Read 19,737 times)
Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Boy Actors On MySpace
02. Jan 2010 at 12:30
Print Post  
Well, this should get BA the attention and boost in membership it needs. Or at least I hope so.

BA On MySpace:

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

BA On Twitter:

BA On Facebook:

« Last Edit: 02. Jan 2010 at 21:24 by Phenom »  
IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Re: Boy Actors On MySpace
Reply #1 - 02. Jan 2010 at 13:12
Print Post  
Awesome!  I think heh!

I'm clueless about MySpace, I know it's hugely popular, so if it directs a few newbies to check out the site and post on the forum here all the better.   Smiley

IP Logged

gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 02. Jan 2010 at 17:39
Print Post  
there should be a facebook on 2 caues I detest myspace.

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #3 - 03. Jan 2010 at 01:56
Print Post  
gee wrote on 02. Jan 2010 at 17:39:

Done!!! MySpace and Twitter are still hugely popular. Especially among the younger set including child actors and musicians, gay boys, etc. It's great free advertising and marketing as well. Anyhow, we have all three venues up and running now. The MySpace page already has over 100 friends and climbing. I did a lot of adding last night. Good Times.  Cool

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #4 - 03. Jan 2010 at 02:52
Print Post  
Phenom wrote on 03. Jan 2010 at 01:56:
gee wrote on 02. Jan 2010 at 17:39:

Done!!! MySpace and Twitter are still hugely popular. Especially among the younger set including child actors and musicians, gay boys, etc. It's great free advertising and marketing as well. Anyhow, we have all three venues up and running now. The MySpace page already has over 100 friends and climbing. I did a lot of adding last night. Good Times.  Cool

I know all about myspace and twitter and facebook. I seriously hate facebook. I'm not really sure about the gay boy thing either but I do know that all 3 are very popular sites. This is a great idea. Now, if we get new people I hope that they will post stuff and join in on the fun here. Have you seen how many people register here and then never post anything. I don't get that at all. Even if they don't want to post pics or vids, still they can always post a thanks or opinion or topic of discussion. It's alot more fun to join in on the fun. At least I think so.   Cool 

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #5 - 03. Jan 2010 at 04:05
Print Post  
Hey Starchild. Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Facebook myself. Never saw the attraction but it is supposed to be a good way of connecting with a lot of folks and lots of people still use it. At least for my purposes it is just one social media site that I use for an advertising tool and that's pretty much it. Don't really care for Twitter either but a lot of people use it for instant real-time information exchanges and it to is a good advertisment tool and that's all I use that for as well. MySpace's popularity has gone up and down over recent years but appears to be on the upswing again. At least for the music and entertainment industry it is doing a lot of people's careers a lot of good. It is also an excellent advertisement tool as well as social media tool. Particularly since it is now encompassing all of the features of all three since they added a similar feature that Twitter uses and many of the apps that Facebook uses. MySpace's people are really staying on top of things and I believe that they are going to be around for quite a long time to come. Not to mention the design capabilities of MySpace are superior to the others and you can do a lot more with it. For me that is a big plus because it lets my artistic juices flow.

That being said, I know all of the in's and out's of MySpace. I know where all of the boylovers hang out in there and how to get them over to another group or whatever. Yes, their are tons of gay and bi boys on MySpace and boys are 'coming-out' these days at younger and younger ages and feel free to do so in there and commonly hook up there with other boys. Lots of your boy actors are on there too and I am especially hoping to bring attention to this site to them. Hell, I already am with no problem.

At the end of the day if I can get any of the above or any combination of the above in any percentages to visit our humble home here and maybe even join in the forum discussions and keep things lively then my work is done and I will be happy with myself and the state of affairs on BA.

I truely believe that this site is special and unique and that there truely in nothing else like it anywhere and I don't want to see it go away. Not if I can help it. So anything I can do to that end that is within my power with whatever skill sets I have I will do.

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #6 - 03. Jan 2010 at 22:14
Print Post  
I wasn't too thrilled at the idea at first, but I always resist change, so what else is new? I can't be throwing cold water on an idea hatched by a member with the ability and enthusiasm to get it done and I hope it works out in a positive way.

I am MOST happy about the re-appearance of the skater boy in your avatar, though.  Smiley

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #7 - 04. Jan 2010 at 03:46
Print Post  
YoungArthur wrote on 03. Jan 2010 at 22:14:
I wasn't too thrilled at the idea at first, but I always resist change, so what else is new? I can't be throwing cold water on an idea hatched by a member with the ability and enthusiasm to get it done and I hope it works out in a positive way.

I am MOST happy about the re-appearance of the skater boy in your avatar, though.  Smiley

Thanks YoungArthur. Yeah, the MySpace page is growing rather quickly. Devon Gearhart just accepted our add request today and is at the top of the friends list right now. Well, over 200+ friends and climbing. Lots of cuties too. Good Times!!!  Grin

IP Logged

gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #8 - 04. Jan 2010 at 05:52
Print Post  
I saw on the facbook version that somebody claming to be cole sprosue friend you. the sprouse have send many times that they do not havd facebooks or myspaces so becareful when adding actors to the sites it many not really be them.

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #9 - 04. Jan 2010 at 09:44
Print Post  
gee wrote on 04. Jan 2010 at 05:52:
I saw on the facbook version that somebody claming to be cole sprosue friend you. the sprouse have send many times that they do not havd facebooks or myspaces so becareful when adding actors to the sites it many not really be them.

Yeah, I am aware of that already. Their are several facebook and myspace pages for the Sprouse brothers and it is hard to tell if any of them are real. I don't know if they actually own any of them. However, people their ages change their minds all the time and jump on the technology and social media bandwagon like everyone else. Some have fought it. Josh Hutcherson had many fakes for a while and he eventually did make his own and announced it on his website but it didn't last long as he didn't have the time to manage it. The boy actors I have on MySpace I do know which are real and which are not. I do stay up on this stuff and living in the Hollywood area it's pretty easy for me to do.

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #10 - 04. Jan 2010 at 21:48
Print Post  
hahaha! I just checked out the myspace version of boyactors and it's MY avatar!  hehehe.  what a great space!

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #11 - 04. Jan 2010 at 22:28
Print Post  
TheSwede wrote on 04. Jan 2010 at 21:48:
hahaha! I just checked out the myspace version of boyactors and it's MY avatar!  hehehe.  what a great space!

Haha. Yup. It's a hot pic. Getting lots of IM's from boys so it must be good. Almost 300 friends on the page now. It's now linked to the Twitter page so all posted messages and alert go to both instantly regardless of which one I post on. I've become obsessed. LOL. Me thinks it will get us lots of attention.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 05. Jan 2010 at 05:51
Print Post  
Phenom wrote on 04. Jan 2010 at 22:28:

Haha. Yup. It's a hot pic. Getting lots of IM's from boys so it must be good. Almost 300 friends on the page now. It's now linked to the Twitter page so all posted messages and alert go to both instantly regardless of which one I post on. I've become obsessed. LOL. Me thinks it will get us lots of attention.  Roll Eyes

Just my opinion, but I seriously doubt that any of the IMs you get there are from real boys.

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #13 - 07. Jan 2010 at 02:02
Print Post  
Quote:
Phenom wrote on 04. Jan 2010 at 22:28:

Just my opinion, but I seriously doubt that any of the IMs you get there are from real boys.

Yeah, I already realize that some aren't and I can tell the difference after all these years on there. I know many supposed boys on their with profile pictures that I recognize from other sites on the internet such as the old 01boy.far.nu boy website that was taken down a couple of years ago. Many of the boys that I have added myself have pictures that were obviously taken by them recently in a mirror or whatever with their cell phones which makes them more credible. I also am well aware of how boys think and talk too. And of course I never talk about anything inappropriate with a strange kid or person unknown to me. Trust me I'm not that lame.  Huh

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #14 - 07. Jan 2010 at 02:07
Print Post  
YoungArthur. I just recieved the following message from Austin MacDonald on MySpace. (Yes, I know if it is in fact the real Austin MacDonald):

checked out your site. I am not on there lol guess im not big enuff yet. My resume is on my website (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) and on FB fanpage  the british site stuff is cool. I have a Euro passport. My family is Austrian and Italian and my grandma was born in new castle in England. got a bunch of cuzins in the new forrest area.
cheers
Auzzy

I didn't know that he wasn't in the BA database. Can we do anything to accommodate Mr. MacDonald and get him up on the website.

Austin MacDonald:

« Last Edit: 07. Jan 2010 at 03:23 by Phenom »  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print