Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic The Next Best Thing (Read 2,146 times)
Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

The Next Best Thing
13. Jun 2014 at 05:42
Print Post  
I have to say I'm very impressed with this movie! I also have to admit that I'm quite impressed with Madonna's performance too, I never liked her,or her music, but she did do well in this movie! And as for Malcolm, A very charming little guy! and quite a LOOKER! Shocked Cheesy This was a fun movie to watch for me, Rupert's comic relief was great.  Despite the fact that I don't like Madonna much, I still give this movie a rare rating of 10/10 because I SO thoroughly enjoyed it! this movie is definitely a must see!

IP Logged

bowser
Platinum Member

Woof! Woof!

Re: The Next Best Thing
Reply #1 - 16. Jun 2014 at 20:00
Print Post  
Quote:
I have to say I'm very impressed with this movie! I also have to admit that I'm quite impressed with Madonna's performance too, I never liked her,or her music, but she did do well in this movie! And as for Malcolm, A very charming little guy! and quite a LOOKER! Shocked Cheesy This was a fun movie to watch for me, Rupert's comic relief was great.  Despite the fact that I don't like Madonna much, I still give this movie a rare rating of 10/10 because I SO thoroughly enjoyed it! this movie is definitely a must see!

I really enjoyed it too.  I was surprised how much I was moved by it.

Cool

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Re: The Next Best Thing
Reply #2 - 17. Jun 2014 at 01:01
Print Post  
bowser wrote on 16. Jun 2014 at 20:00:
I really enjoyed it too.  I was surprised how much I was moved by it.

Most people wouldn't be able to get past the fact the Daddy was gay! I have big problem with closed mind people. I thought Rupert Everett did an outstanding job in the roll! and he now has a new fan! AND of course it goes without saying that Malcolm also has a new fan! Grin   I thought Malcolm and Rupert were great together! and I want to see more of both of there work!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print