Guest Message
Hi there Guest,

It looks like you are enjoying reading our forum, so why don't you register an account with us to stop seeing this message and benefit from many more features. Registration is easy and will only take you a few minutes.

If you already have an account with us, then click here to log in.

Thank you,

The BoyActors Forum Team
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic The Next Best Thing (Read 2,158 times)
Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

The Next Best Thing
13. Jun 2014 at 05:42
Print Post  
I have to say I'm very impressed with this movie! I also have to admit that I'm quite impressed with Madonna's performance too, I never liked her,or her music, but she did do well in this movie! And as for Malcolm, A very charming little guy! and quite a LOOKER! Shocked Cheesy This was a fun movie to watch for me, Rupert's comic relief was great.  Despite the fact that I don't like Madonna much, I still give this movie a rare rating of 10/10 because I SO thoroughly enjoyed it! this movie is definitely a must see!

IP Logged

bowser
Platinum Member

Woof! Woof!

Re: The Next Best Thing
Reply #1 - 16. Jun 2014 at 20:00
Print Post  
Quote:
I have to say I'm very impressed with this movie! I also have to admit that I'm quite impressed with Madonna's performance too, I never liked her,or her music, but she did do well in this movie! And as for Malcolm, A very charming little guy! and quite a LOOKER! Shocked Cheesy This was a fun movie to watch for me, Rupert's comic relief was great.  Despite the fact that I don't like Madonna much, I still give this movie a rare rating of 10/10 because I SO thoroughly enjoyed it! this movie is definitely a must see!

I really enjoyed it too.  I was surprised how much I was moved by it.

Cool

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Re: The Next Best Thing
Reply #2 - 17. Jun 2014 at 01:01
Print Post  
bowser wrote on 16. Jun 2014 at 20:00:
I really enjoyed it too.  I was surprised how much I was moved by it.

Most people wouldn't be able to get past the fact the Daddy was gay! I have big problem with closed mind people. I thought Rupert Everett did an outstanding job in the roll! and he now has a new fan! AND of course it goes without saying that Malcolm also has a new fan! Grin   I thought Malcolm and Rupert were great together! and I want to see more of both of there work!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print