Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Does anyone know the name of a TV series in '90s? (Read 2,141 times)
Daniel

BA Member

Does anyone know the name of a TV series in '90s?
17. Sep 2019 at 04:03
Print Post  
I'd watched a TV series in '90s but couldn't remember its name. It told a story of one family living on an island. I couldn't recall most scenes but there was one episode of which I could merely tell the storyline. Here it is:

Someday, the son of this family (let's call him Glen) accidentally found a meteorite on this island when wandering. Glen took a close look at the meteorite and noticed that there were pieces of white floccule on it. Glen was curious. He collected some pieces of that white stuff in a glass bottle and took it home. The next morning, the family were scared to find the whole house was full of that white stuff. It seemed to be some unkown living organism. They tried to burn that white stuff but to their surprise it was fireproof and even kept growing rapidly. Father suggested they should abandon this island and flee on boat. When Father was pushing the boat into the sea, he got fierce pain on both hands cause that white stuff had contaminated the boat and thus stained Father’s hands. Father instinctively sank his hands into the sea water and the pain was gone immediately. Knowing water was the bane of this gruesome creature, the family felt relieved eventually. Later, a rainfall cleaned away all white stuff around their house. The family survived this crisis.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print