Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Michael nirenbergs death date and birthday (Read 1,612 times)
Alice
Gold Member

BA Member

Michael nirenbergs death date and birthday
18. Feb 2020 at 22:11
Print Post  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
February 17, 1978-December 4, 1996

I’m shocked that he’s dead so I didn’t know that till I found.

IP Logged

diogenes
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: Michael nirenbergs death date and birthday
Reply #1 - 18. Feb 2020 at 22:40
Print Post  
There's a producer called Michael Lee Nirenberg whose birthday just happens to be February 17, 1978. Are you sure there's been no mix up?

Producer IMDb: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Also, if you click on the sources for FindAGrave, you'll find that there is no photographic evidence of a grave memorial.

IP Logged

Alice
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 19. Feb 2020 at 00:33
Print Post  
Seems like mix up birthdate, interesting. I’ll check again.

diogenes wrote on 18. Feb 2020 at 22:40:
There's a producer called Michael Lee Nirenberg whose birthday just happens to be February 17, 1978. Are you sure there's been no mix up?

Producer IMDb: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Also, if you click on the sources for FindAGrave, you'll find that there is no photographic evidence of a grave memorial.

IP Logged

Alice
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #3 - 19. Feb 2020 at 00:38
Print Post  
Found (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) real birthday in 1983.

IP Logged

diogenes
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #4 - 20. Feb 2020 at 10:58
Print Post  
I think in the article the word "claiming" is the operative word - I am not sure how much credence we should attach to unverifiable claims of consanguinity made on internet message boards, particularly as the link provided to the original message is now dead. Having said that, the claim may be true, and the man in the photo certainly could be the adult version of the actor.

I have added Notes to Michael Nirenberg's page so as to take a neutral stand on the veracity of the claim, and I have linked to the 'Searching for Michael Nirenberg' page so that people can make up their own minds.

Thanks for doing the research!

As for the suggested amendments to other actor pages - you're snowing me under a bit, but I shall get round to checking through them, and making suitable amendments to the database, when I can. Thanks.

IP Logged

Alice
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #5 - 20. Feb 2020 at 17:55
Print Post  
I agree with that one. No problem!

diogenes wrote on 20. Feb 2020 at 10:58:
I think in the article the word "claiming" is the operative word - I am not sure how much credence we should attach to unverifiable claims of consanguinity made on internet message boards, particularly as the link provided to the original message is now dead. Having said that, the claim may be true, and the man in the photo certainly could be the adult version of the actor.

I have added Notes to Michael Nirenberg's page so as to take a neutral stand on the veracity of the claim, and I have linked to the 'Searching for Michael Nirenberg' page so that people can make up their own minds.

Thanks for doing the research!

As for the suggested amendments to other actor pages - you're snowing me under a bit, but I shall get round to checking through them, and making suitable amendments to the database, when I can. Thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print