Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic lists - actors, movies, television, and music! (Read 194 times)
DannyVenom

BA Member

lists - actors, movies, television, and music!
21. Apr 2024 at 21:22
Print Post  
Hi boys,
It seems most topics seem to be deleted from 2021 to early 2024 some reason. I had one about the lists I made with links. Here they are again. I have 2 lists of actors on imdb - one is those are now for sure over 18 - (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) in rough order of birthday. Here's ones of up and coming current actors (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links). On letterboxd I have created two lists one of English speaking movies (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) and one of non English speaking films - (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links). If you are a member there please like those lists. On serilizd I made a number of lists (only 500 allowed per list) with most television shows listed (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links). Finally I've made many playlists of music videos and performances - this one covers the years 1980 to 1999 - (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) and this one covers over 600 music videos since 2000 (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links). They do not cover boy singers themselves. Critter did those playlists for years, but I don't know what his status is. Critters playlists are here (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links). In general I also for the past few months have been making music video / performance playlists in general together covering the years 1955 to present. This covers a lot of genres and pre 1990 contains almost everything I can think of (if a performance video was out there) including a month by month break down of the 1980s. That is my favorite decade for music in general. After the 1990s I didn't include the hits if I do not care for them, but there are still over 9,000 videos included in those lists - including on topic performers and appearances. Cool Here are those playlists - (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)I sure hope many here find them useful. Please reply or send me a message with any feedback on any of these lists. Thank you!

Danny Venom

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print