Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) New Billy Gilman video (Read 7,641 times)
Jim Bob
Silver Member

New Billy Gilman video
31. Aug 2001 at 03:16
Print Post  
I just saw the new BG video "Elisabeth" on CMT. Has anyone else seen it?

Billy is doing something with his hair--a little highlighting and mousing, I think. He keeps looking better all the time.

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

New Billy Gilman video
Reply #1 - 31. Aug 2001 at 03:24
Print Post  
Thanks for the post, Jim Bob!  I haven't seen it yet, but since it's a holiday weekend in the States, I might have to go do a bit of movie and music shopping.  I'll certainly look for it, now that you mention it!

IP Logged

cal
Ex Member

Admin

New Billy Gilman video
Reply #2 - 01. Sep 2001 at 09:54
Print Post  
I'd rather he sing a song called "Cal"..

that would get my attention  LOL

IP Logged

Jim Bob
Silver Member

New Billy Gilman video
Reply #3 - 01. Sep 2001 at 15:49
Print Post  
Maybe we could get BG and AC to serenade us both. The lyrics would go something like "Oh Cal . . . Oh Jim Bob . . . You make my heart throb . . . "

Ha Ha Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

New Billy Gilman video
Reply #4 - 01. Sep 2001 at 18:56
Print Post  
Darn, I can't think of anything that rhymes with Sir Jacob!

IP Logged

MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

New Billy Gilman video
Reply #5 - 29. Sep 2002 at 14:07
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote: from Sir Jacob on 7:56 pm on Sep. 1, 2001
Darn, I can't think of anything that rhymes with Sir Jacob!

"oh, oh, oh dear sir,
 everyone thinks I want her,
 but in truth, it is only you, dear sir"

Little aside....a friend who does air conditioning was giving an estimate for a home down in Ruskin....lady of the house kept shoving pics of a "skinny blond kid" in his face, and he had no clue who it was.  After, he told me about it, and showed me the estimate sheet, with the name "Carter" on it....I told him that the kid was Aaron Carter...to which he said "Who is Aaron Carter?"  I told him he was Nick Carter's younger brother.  He comes back with "Who is Nick Carter".  I said "Backstreet Boys"....he still had no clue.  He listens to only red-neck country music.

He also did "Hulk Hogan's" house, he DID know who that was.  Hogan was never there, but some "playboy" bunny type woman was....

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

New Billy Gilman video
Reply #6 - 29. Sep 2002 at 20:28
Print Post  
Hey, I like that kind of rhyme! Thanks, MikeZ!  :biggrin:

Love,
Sir Jacob

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

New Billy Gilman video
Reply #7 - 29. Sep 2002 at 23:43
Print Post  
Mike,

I take it your friend did the AC on AC's house. I bet it was a nice place... me wonders if he checked out AC's bedroom.  If I'd been he and this had occurred approx three years ago I'd have give her free Air Con with the proviso that I performed regular maintainance on it...  at least once a week    Smiley

IP Logged

MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

New Billy Gilman video
Reply #8 - 30. Sep 2002 at 08:39
Print Post  
Cal, he did tell me he took measurements, of the house, silly.  He never told me if they got the job or not.  He was a little uneasy about this lady shoving pictures in his face when he was trying to get his work done.

IP Logged

bub

New Billy Gilman video
Reply #9 - 07. Oct 2002 at 13:55
Print Post  
Geeze.. he must be a breeder... not to see the angelic qualities of AC.  I just got his new CD.. and it's still a party album with one or two good ballads. 

I got the chance to see AC and DreamStreet in concert a few months ago..   I can't wait to see them again.

I'm depressed that they are growing up and their voices are changing.. but they are still the boys I loved.. no matter how old they get.

BTW... Billy Gilman's video for Elisabeth... has been out for over a year now.  I'm still waiting on a new CD from him.. I think the label (EPIC) is waiting on his voice to stop squeeking before putting him in the studio.  I know it's gonna be awesome when it's finally done.

I'll share some new photos of AC from his new CD when I get them scanned..  they are pretty good.. even if he is looking like Nick.. there are still some Aaron in him..

MikeZ
Platinum Member

What?

New Billy Gilman video
Reply #10 - 07. Oct 2002 at 15:28
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote: from bub on 2:55 pm on Oct. 7, 2002
Geeze.. he must be a breeder... not to see the angelic qualities of AC.  I just got his new CD.. and it's still a party album with one or two good ballads.  

Nope, not a breeder. He's a bear.  Has to be at least 35, and about 300 pounds or he won't look at it.

Quote:
I'm depressed that they are growing up and their voices are changing.. but they are still the boys I loved.. no matter how old they get.

I am very happy to hear you say that.  (See my previous rants on that subject)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print