Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Boy Actors On MySpace (Read 19,696 times)
hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

Re: Boy Actors On MySpace
Reply #15 - 07. Jan 2010 at 11:05
Print Post  
Austin MacDonald info is here ...

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

We get messages from a certain fan of his, providing links.

Maybe when he has a role other than a bit part, we will add a profile in the database, too!

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #16 - 07. Jan 2010 at 20:40
Print Post  
Phenom said:
I didn't know that he wasn't in the BA database. Can we do anything to accommodate Mr. MacDonald and get him up on the website.

Oh heck, I can take a shot at it, since Austin is so nice about it and you were kind enough to ask me  Roll Eyes

I do wish I could copy the resume you posted as text instead of an image. grrr. It would be much easier to work with than the listing at imdb.

Also, Austin's website, (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
shows me nothing but a blank page. (?)
[edit] when I use Opera, I see. It shows when I switch to IE which to me is slow and clunky compared to Opera.
« Last Edit: 07. Jan 2010 at 22:32 by YoungArthur »  

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #17 - 07. Jan 2010 at 22:38
Print Post  
okay, done - I think  Smiley

I'm afraid I mixed up the TV and movie appearances and some I couldn't find dates for. If you hear from Austin again, let me (us) know if he is happy with it.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #18 - 08. Jan 2010 at 15:50
Print Post  
I don't mind him having a profile, he's certainly got a lovely smiling face in that profile pic, and he does seem to have done quite a lot, so good luck to him.  Smiley

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #19 - 09. Jan 2010 at 03:04
Print Post  
hosenhaus wrote on 07. Jan 2010 at 11:05:
Austin MacDonald info is here ...

We get messages from a certain fan of his, providing links.

Maybe when he has a role other than a bit part, we will add a profile in the database, too!

Actually, he has been involved in more projects than most people think as his resume shows and he is presently working on some new ones that aren't bit roles.

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #20 - 09. Jan 2010 at 03:13
Print Post  
YoungArthur wrote on 07. Jan 2010 at 20:40:
Phenom said:
I didn't know that he wasn't in the BA database. Can we do anything to accommodate Mr. MacDonald and get him up on the website.

Oh heck, I can take a shot at it, since Austin is so nice about it and you were kind enough to ask me  Roll Eyes

I do wish I could copy the resume you posted as text instead of an image. grrr. It would be much easier to work with than the listing at imdb.

Also, Austin's website, (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
shows me nothing but a blank page. (?)
[edit] when I use Opera, I see. It shows when I switch to IE which to me is slow and clunky compared to Opera.

Oh. I didn't have a problem with viewing his website. I use the Yahoo web browser and a Yahoo enhanced Mozilla Foxfire.

Actually, Austin's resume is on his website in Word format which I now have on my hard drive. The image (JPEG) one I posted I created myself so he could use it to post on his MySpace page and Facebook or whatever. I e-mailed him a copy at his website's e-mail address and he was quite appreciative of it.

One of the reasons I asked about getting him up here besides for the fact that he is an adorable youngster is both because he is a boy actor who has actually visited the BA site and likes it and because he quite a nice young blok.

Thanks for making him his own home in the BA database. I'm sure he will be quite happy to see it. If you want I can send you his resume in Word format. I will also keep you up on any new projects he is involved with or becomes involved with as he lets me know. Thanks again YA.  Smiley

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #21 - 09. Jan 2010 at 22:53
Print Post  
YoungArthur wrote on 07. Jan 2010 at 22:38:
okay, done - I think  Smiley

I'm afraid I mixed up the TV and movie appearances and some I couldn't find dates for. If you hear from Austin again, let me (us) know if he is happy with it.

Yes, he is quite happy with it. I e-mailed him yesterday at his website and he likey. He gave me his mom's e-mail and wants me to write her and get acquainted. What a sweet kid.  Smiley

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #22 - 13. Jan 2010 at 11:48
Print Post  
400+ friends on MySpace in now in about one weeks time. Getting lots of our favorite pics and movies up there now too.

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #23 - 13. Jan 2010 at 23:40
Print Post  
Phenom wrote on 13. Jan 2010 at 11:48:
400+ friends on MySpace in now in about one weeks time. Getting lots of our favorite pics and movies up there now too.

Cool dude. Now get all 400 of them to get over here and start posting stuff. WOW!! What an interesting thought. Could you imagine how active, busy, and crowded this place would be if that happened. But your effort is cool and obviously it's getting attention. Nice work.   Cool 

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #24 - 19. Jan 2010 at 07:39
Print Post  
starchild wrote on 13. Jan 2010 at 23:40:
Phenom wrote on 13. Jan 2010 at 11:48:

Cool dude. Now get all 400 of them to get over here and start posting stuff. WOW!! What an interesting thought. Could you imagine how active, busy, and crowded this place would be if that happened. But your effort is cool and obviously it's getting attention. Nice work.   Cool 

I'm trying my best my man. I've been posting up some albums of good ole classic boy movies with some sweet pics in them. Stuff most of the general public has never seen or heard of. Hopefully, it will attract a lot of interest across the board.  Cool

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #25 - 24. Jan 2010 at 14:47
Print Post  
MySpace page is at over 500+ friends. Meaning unknown.

Facebook Link:

The numbers of new friends here is suddenly picking up rather rapidly. Meaning unknown.

I'm only the messenger. Don't kill the messenger. Please!  Cry

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #26 - 24. Jan 2010 at 15:28
Print Post  
Phenom wrote on 24. Jan 2010 at 14:47:
MySpace page is at over 500+ friends. Meaning unknown.

Facebook Link:

The numbers of new friends here is suddenly picking up rather rapidly. Meaning unknown.

I'm only the messenger. Don't kill the messenger. Please!  Cry

Go to the Facebook Profile. Look for this kid - Patryk VanZanten. Go through his photo album. Your jaw will hit the floor. You won't believe what he has posted up there.  Shocked

IP Logged

hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

Reply #27 - 24. Jan 2010 at 17:54
Print Post  
Phenom wrote on 24. Jan 2010 at 15:28:
Your jaw will hit the floor.

Not unless you are his friend.

IP Logged

gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #28 - 26. Jan 2010 at 20:25
Print Post  
I joined but then took my self of.my aunt looks at my facebook and reports to my mom what she sees. I dont know if she clicks on my freinds pages but since that one other member were almost all young boys. she might think something wrong. I think my aunt has to stop acting like I am a kid and not 31.

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #29 - 26. Jan 2010 at 20:56
Print Post  
I have found this topic quite interesting and the idea of perhaps getting some real boy actors to participate on BA is wonderful. Smiley
However, at the risk of hearing groans from all and sundry, I have to say I can't recollect any film that Austin MacDonald has been in! He looks a nice kid from the pics posted earlier and seems to have a matching personality, too. I have quite a collection of boy film DVDs and he doesn't feature in any of them. What's he been doing with himself?
I always get worried when people start talking about Facebook, Myspace and Twitter mainly because I have no idea what they are except they seem reminiscent of geek gobbledegook! But, then, if they are a means of attracting more members then that's great.
I notice that 'Phenom' said he had contact with Devon Gearhart, the boy actor I've always felt most sorry for having appeared in 'Funny Games' one of the worst horror films ever.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Print