Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) twin actors (Read 6,858 times)
gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

twin actors
24. Feb 2005 at 08:52
Print Post  
who are you fave acting twins. also do you think in some twin acting pairs one boy is a better than the other. i am starting to belive thta dyaln sprouse is a better actort tan cole sprouse.in big daddy both boys were prett good.but on freinds  i found cole annoying. also i heard on the heart is a decifutl above all things cole was only used for back up.

IP Logged

Jasen
Gold Member

Jasen

Re: twin actors
Reply #1 - 24. Feb 2005 at 11:28
Print Post  
I like twins in USA color movie Lord of the Flies and twins in very old disney movie Prince and the Pauper.
« Last Edit: 24. Feb 2005 at 18:53 by Jasen »  

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #2 - 24. Feb 2005 at 19:25
Print Post  
I can't compare the Sprouse boys as actors since I have yet to see the two appear together in movies. But I also liked Sean Scully playing both twins in the Disney 'Prince & The Pauper.' I think I admired the Mauch twins even more in the 1937 version with Errol Flynn:

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Surprise! I see it's out on DVD in region 1. I'll have to check Netflix and see if I can rent it.
« Last Edit: 24. Feb 2005 at 21:43 by YoungArthur »  

IP Logged

Jasen
Gold Member

Jasen

Reply #3 - 25. Feb 2005 at 01:31
Print Post  
I think one of Mauch twins is boy I seen on TCM last year in old film "Anthony Adverse". He is in first part of film when man is still a boy and he grow up in a place with priest or monk. It got two funny scenes with boy. One is when boy sees girls and he climb tree to see them. Other funny scene when boy walk to a new place and all the street boys pull the clothing from him and boy had to find a curtain to wear. I liked whole movie bcause it got lot of cool people in it and good film and story.

I never seen older Prince and the Puaper but home mabey can some day.

I also read good review about film from czechoslavakia that got twins 8 year old boys and film is "Dva Lidi v Zoo" and it from 1989. I try to make upload from website but computer wont let me. It look like good film and I wonder if anybody seen it?

IP Logged

Ghostbear13
Silver Member

BA Member

Reply #4 - 25. Feb 2005 at 06:39
Print Post  
Don't think most of you guys saw this show Please don't eat the daisies.The twin boys with red hair are my favs.I was about 10 then so it ran on TV in the early seventies.

IP Logged

Wildeboy
Gold Member

Teen Alexander

Reply #5 - 25. Feb 2005 at 08:52
Print Post  
Dva Lidi v Zoo (Twins at the Zoo) is about two orphaned brothers sent to live with a man who manages a zoo.  Because the man is expecting only one boy and the lads wish to remain together, the identical twins try to pull off a ruse, pretending to be only one kid.  This involves some rather frantic running around, hiding, clothing switches, etc.  The man catches on eventually, but decides to let the pretenders continue their deception to see just how far they can take it before it completely unravels.

The scene most of us focus on involves the lads prancing around the man's house stark nekkid, but the movie is quite entertaining apart from the bit of boy skin.  Jan and Martin Moravek are the twins.

IP Logged

RocketBoy
Bronze Member

RocketBoy

Reply #6 - 26. Feb 2005 at 18:26
Print Post  
The Sprouse Twins are going to have very own TV show on Disney. I don't know the name of the show at the moment, but you can bet I will know, and I will watch Wink

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #7 - 26. Feb 2005 at 22:36
Print Post  
It's called The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.  Smiley

You can read up on it here.   Wink

You should watch it gee, it will give you the chance to watch both Sprouse twins in action at the same time. I think Dylan is more outgoing than Cole and that that may come out in their performances.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #8 - 28. Feb 2005 at 07:09
Print Post  
The Sprouse boys are easily my all time favourite twins.

IP Logged

Jasen
Gold Member

Jasen

Reply #9 - 28. Feb 2005 at 23:11
Print Post  
I only seen Sprouse twin boys in two movies they are: Big Daddy and I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.  I didnt like movie each one very much but mabey they are in good movie I dont never hear of.  I like to have disney channel again to see new show but dont got cable tv now.

Thank you to Wildeboy for talk about film Dva Lidi v Zoo.  I seen good review that say it is twin boys who try convince man they are one boy.  I thought reveiw was good and now read your short reveiw too.  It remind me of Prince and Pauper only opposite bcasue boy try to tell truth that he is prince but nobody beleive him.

I also think of other twins in old movie seen on MoviePlex Encore channel called "Moving".  Boys do very funny things in film.

IP Logged

Rembrandt
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #10 - 01. Mar 2005 at 01:52
Print Post  
Just to give some selection, how about Chris and Martin Udvarnoky from The Other.

IP Logged

Lite
Platinum Member

AKA Teddy Bear

Reply #11 - 02. Mar 2005 at 13:45
Print Post  
sprouseys were also in a movie called "Just for Kicks".

Although its not got any rave reviews, and according to one person on IMDB its not a good film thats been badly put together.

but the twins do play it it together, not as one charactor, and according to the reviews Cole is a better actor at remembering his lines.

must watch that movcie  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

AH382
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #12 - 02. Mar 2005 at 19:25
Print Post  
Cole and Dylan Sporuse  are  good actors that I saw  them on "Big Daddy" movie.

I remember Blake and his twin brother Dylan were on "Full house" back in the 90's that they were  so cute when they were little boys. They did good on "Full House".

The Tuomy-Wilhoit twins are my favorite.

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

zhizhi
Bronze Member

BA Member

Reply #13 - 02. Mar 2005 at 22:34
Print Post  
Quote:
I can't compare the Sprouse boys as actors since I have yet to see the two appear together in movies. But I also liked Sean Scully playing both twins in the Disney 'Prince & The Pauper.'

Ah. Sean Scully. If he has a twin brother they would for sure be my all-time favorite twins. The one entry Moving Picture Boys has on him is very interesting.

Acting wise I can't recall any twins that impress me a lot. The sprouse twins are cute and the Torgerson twins from Second Noah aren't bad either.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print