Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Naoh Gray Cabey (Read 2,588 times)
RocketBoy
Bronze Member

RocketBoy

Naoh Gray Cabey
27. Feb 2005 at 19:03
Print Post  
This is another boy I think should be added to this site. I'm sure not many people the TV show "My Wife and Kids", but trust me, it's a funny show. Noah's character (Franklin Aloysius Mumford) is a 9yo child prodigy. His role on the show mimicks his life, in that he's a piano progidy.

He's smart, talented and cute..nuff said! Smiley

Birthday: November 16, 1995
Birth Place: Newry, Maine
Birth Name: Noah Gray Cabey

Sorry I can't provide a picture, but there is a pic on this link: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

RocketBoy
Bronze Member

RocketBoy

Re: Naoh Gray Cabey
Reply #1 - 27. Feb 2005 at 20:05
Print Post  
I didn't want to add another topic for this (6 is my limit Smiley ), but the TV show "Jack & Bobby" has to be on this site. I'm shocked that it's not. Not only is it my only "MUST SEE" TV show, it also happens to be a really good show all around. Logan Lerman stars as Bobby Macallister(future president of the USA).

If "greatness is thrust upon us," as Winston Churchill once said, then it stands to reason that those who are destined for greatness are rarely aware of it. Take Jack (newcomer Matthew Long) and Bobby McCallister (Logan Lerman, The Butterfly Effect) for example: two bright young brothers growing up under the watchful eye of their eccentric single mother Grace McCallister (Christine Lahti, Chicago Hope). Grace's personality is a force of nature destined to shape both of these young men's lives and secure one a place in the history books - as President of the United States.

Set in the fictional town of Hart, Missouri in the present day, the series details the relationship between these brothers and the people who shape their values and personalities, especially their mother. A brilliant college professor with an unconventional parenting style, Grace is struggling to let one son go and understand the other. Although she has no way of knowing she is raising a future president, it would not surprise her to know that her boys are destined for greatness. Jack is the big brother everyone wishes they had. A natural hero and a born leader, he seems to have everything going for him. He's the perfect role model for Bobby, who, with a big heart and a quick intellect, is nonetheless an undeniable social misfit. Bobby is caught between the rival forces of his mother and his brother, and it's impossible to please them both.

This show is smart and non-preachy, which are both major selling points for me. Logan's character on the show will steal your heart...promise Wink

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #2 - 28. Feb 2005 at 21:19
Print Post  
I'm not sure if Jack and Bobby has aired outside the USA yet.  The problem with profiling TV series is that they are often only seen in limited markets. Movies tend to be much more international in that regard.

I usually profile series that I've seen, rather than ones I've not seen. I will add Jack and Bobby though as it does feature one of my favourite actors.

And My Wife and Kids will get a profile too.

IP Logged

RocketBoy
Bronze Member

RocketBoy

Reply #3 - 01. Mar 2005 at 20:10
Print Post  
Yea, the same goes for TV show's out side the US. There's tons of shows in the TV listings that I never even heard of, but look really interesting. There's quite a few shows from the UK I'd love to see.

It's nice help out and to be actually acknowledged. It makes you feel like a real member and not just a guest when you can contribute to the site.

Thanx again Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print