Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Bill Milner in new film (Read 14,897 times)
K
Ex Member

Re: Bill Milner in new film
Reply #30 - 06. May 2010 at 05:53
Print Post  
josephk wrote on 06. May 2010 at 00:23:
LOL @ "considered child abuse in 48 states."

It's so weird how two people can look at the same picture and to one it looks great but to the other it looks terrible.

The funniest thing is during a brief period (late eighties) when I was a kid I had a mullet! I guess I didn't know any better back then, but now I just want to die of embarrassment when I see pictures of me from that period.

I'd give anything to see one of those pictures.  Wink Wink

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #31 - 07. May 2010 at 22:51
Print Post  
I would watch pretty much anything with Bill Milner in it. I own Son Of Rambow, and I think that Bill is very talented and very cute. Even in that mullet.   Grin

IP Logged

AH382
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #32 - 19. May 2010 at 15:38
Print Post  
he looks like my former classmate back in 1988-91 a bit when we were kids, weird..

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #33 - 23. May 2010 at 20:32
Print Post  
So that's three Bill Milner films we've mentioned in this topic. Looks like he's pretty much in demand or has a good agent. I don't mind his haircut in 'S&D&R&R' what I don't like is that silly ring in his ear!
Hey, while we're talking so much and heaping the praises on beautiful Bill Milner's head, whatever happened to his co-star in 'Son of Rambow' namely Will Poulter? Haven't heard much of that boy actor lately. I remember the extras on the 'Son of Rambow' DVD where the boys were being asked about the good friends they had become (which was a bit cringey). Boys don't become best friends that easily. If, on the other hand, Will was Bill's best friend how come Master Milner hasn't got his 'friend' some boy parts in his movies? Wink
By the way, thanks for all the wonderful pics. Smiley

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #34 - 25. May 2010 at 03:12
Print Post  
IMDB says that Will will have a fairly big role in the new Narnia movie due out this year.

He'll be playing Lucy and Edmund's cousin.

Although now out of our target age range, I'll likely take a look and see what's become of Master Poulter.

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #35 - 26. Jun 2010 at 09:15
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 18. Oct 2009 at 05:58:
It gets an 8/10 from me too. It's rather depressing at times and as I'm closer to Michael Caine's age than Bill Milner's, I'm beginning to empathise with the problems and lack of dignity that aged people endure. I'll probably watch this again and up my rating to a 9/10 at some stage in the future. Bill Milner is one of the best boy actors I've ever seen and he inhabits his characters so realistically one tends to forget he's acting. He's probably my favourite boy actor at the moment. As for Michael Caine, what a great career he's had, one of my favourite actors of all time.

Hey. I just saw this flick Is Anybody There? on Netflix tonight. You're right. It is a rather dark and depressing film. I almost shut it off and would have if it wasn't for Bill Milner being in it. I'm glad I decided to watch it anyways. If it wasn't for the fact that Bill is such a gorgeous little tyke you could easily forget that he is a young child actor. This kid is better than most adult actors today. It seems like he was born to act. Such an amazing amount of talent in such a young kid.

It just goes to show you don't need to go around looking for 15 year old boys that might look to some people to be 10 year olds to fill a part for fear that their aren't any actual 10 year olds out there that can act very good and pull off a difficult role.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #36 - 26. Jun 2010 at 18:59
Print Post  
Have you been smoking fruitloops again?   Grin

He is 15.

IP Logged

Nérodiaman
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #37 - 26. Jun 2010 at 20:00
Print Post  

SmileyBill is now 15 years-old since March 4th. I saw him only in Son of Rambovand his play is very good and moving. I hope to see him in otjers movies.

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #38 - 28. Jun 2010 at 06:30
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 26. Jun 2010 at 18:59:
Have you been smoking fruitloops again?   Grin

He is 15.

Well he is 15 now but Is Anybody There was released in 2008 when he would have been about 13. If the film was released in a timely manner it was probably actually filmed in 2007 when he would have been 12. He was playing the part of a 10 year old boy just turning 11 so he was approximately the same age as the boy he was playing. Does that sound about right?

And nevermind what I've smoking. I can assure you it is much better than Fruitloops.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Print