Guest Message
Hi there Guest,

It looks like you are enjoying reading our forum, so why don't you register an account with us to stop seeing this message and benefit from many more features. Registration is easy and will only take you a few minutes.

If you already have an account with us, then click here to log in.

Thank you,

The BoyActors Forum Team
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) 2008 AFTI Media Boy Poll (Read 14,206 times)
gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: 2008 AFTI Media Boy Poll
Reply #30 - 15. Mar 2009 at 05:17
Print Post  
TheSwede wrote on 14. Mar 2009 at 18:18:
Nobody has commented on my animated gif, so I suppose it's either TOO subtle or not very distracting.... has anyone even noticed? (Okay, I admit, you'd have to look pretty close for a few secs.... and then maybe you'd catch it out of the corner of your eye.)

i noticed it scared me the first time i saw it move.

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #31 - 15. Mar 2009 at 16:35
Print Post  
That's funny gee. I didn't notice it until I read this. I had to watch for a few seconds but I saw the eyes blink. I guess I never really payed close enough attention to notice it before. I can imagine if you see it and don't expect it though. You see it blink and wonder if you really saw what you think you saw or if you're going totally bonkers. Pretty funny.   Grin  

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #32 - 16. Mar 2009 at 17:04
Print Post  
Swede, did you removed the blinking version?

Why?

I thought it was very cute, and yes I certainly had noticed it before.

BTW, I think hosenhaus was pulling your leg, he has a very dry sense of humour which is often hard to detect on a text forum.

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #33 - 16. Mar 2009 at 17:23
Print Post  
Yeah, I had removed it because I don't want to annoy anyone, especially if it doesn't REALLY make that much of a difference in the grand scheme of things.  But I think I'll restore it, because as JosephK said,

Quote:
Certainly no more than all those silly animated emoticons that pop up in almost every single message posted on this board, and that are all lined up at the bottom of this box as I type these words.

And, because there seems to be an overall positive response to the avatar, it's back!  I *do* like it, after all.  Wink

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #34 - 16. Mar 2009 at 21:30
Print Post  
Oh I like it too TheSwede. The avatar is cool. I just thought that it was funny what gee said because if you don't expect it and you see it blink you gotta wonder if you really saw what you think you saw. I also love the smileys. I haven't had a use for all of them yet but this one is my favorite.   Cool  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Print