Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Stranded on a deserted island (Read 4,726 times)
Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Stranded on a deserted island
06. Jan 2014 at 07:26
Print Post  
If you had to be stranded on a deserted island, and you had to be there for the rest of your life, and you could only choose one person to be there with you, who would you choose and why?! Smiley

I'll start by choosing:  An 8 year old Asa Butterfield, becaus I love his gorgeous pale blue eyes!  Grin Shocked

IP Logged

Felix

BA Member

Re: Stranded on a deserted island
Reply #1 - 07. Jan 2014 at 04:42
Print Post  
"If you had to be stranded on a deserted island, and you had to be there for the rest of your life, and you could only choose one person to be there with you, who would you choose and why?!"

Braeden Lemasters, not as himself, but in character. He would be portraying Dante, one of the two main characters from the novel "Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe," because I love that character and Braeden would make him come alive.

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 07. Jan 2014 at 18:57
Print Post  
Lying on the sandy beach listening to the waves gently crashing along the shore. Everything blue skies and waving palm trees and then, lifting myself on my elbow and seeing Jeremy Sumpter approaching. He's aged 14 as he was in 'Peter Pan' but only wearing a skimpy loincloth which shows off his slim, tanned body. He carries a wooden pole over his shoulder on which hang several fish. He slumps down beside me, gives me that sly smile of his and asks if I want to have a friendly wrestle before he cooks the dinner.
Of such moments are dreams made.    Smiley

IP Logged

Atreyu
Bronze Member

Reply #3 - 08. Jan 2014 at 05:59
Print Post  
Well, if I had to be stranded on a desert island, it can only be one choice, a young Erik Per Sullivan.   Smiley  Just too cute in MITM.

IP Logged

LoDHom

Reply #4 - 08. Jan 2014 at 06:21
Print Post  
Ricky Schroder, who actually ran around shirtless and in his undies on a deserted isle in Last Flight Of Noah's Ark Smiley

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 09. Jan 2014 at 01:36
Print Post  
He also showed a little Tighy Whitie in a tv movie called "Something So Right" it costarred Walter Mattheu and I think Patty Duke, it was about the "Big Brothers and Big Sisters" programs for kids of brokens/single parent homes. Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print