Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Speaking of Remakes.... (Read 19,271 times)
OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Re: Speaking of Remakes....
Reply #45 - 01. Jan 2010 at 01:08
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 31. Dec 2009 at 17:57:
OrionPax wrote on 31. Dec 2009 at 16:29:
So everyone's quitting? Right when I decide to start posting more? Are you twits serious??? I cant but help feeling offended by this.

Which part are you offended by?

People quitting.
Peope expressing their opinions.
People arguing.
People being over sensitive.
Peope over reacting.
People jumping to the wrong conclusions.
Peope censoring.

...or did you just fell left out and want to join the fun?

Roll Eyes

Quantum wrote on 31. Dec 2009 at 15:59:
(I know of one site that has a "Joke Alert" icon so that it's clear - maybe we need one here)

Cheesy

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #46 - 01. Jan 2010 at 01:55
Print Post  
Wow. Looks like I've been missing out on all the fun. Just got my system back up. Actually, my old system took a dump and I bought a new fangled super computer and hooked it up to my new 37" HDTV. Who says size doesn't matter. LOL. The forum looks huge now. I'm in the process of installing all my favorite software programs on the new system and trying to get used to this Windows 7.

So, yeah maybe we do need a joke button but whatever happened to just peace, love, and understanding. I thought on a forum like this one that would be something that would prevail more than in most others.  Shocked

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #47 - 01. Jan 2010 at 02:36
Print Post  

Ah luvs me some Intra Nets!  Cheesy

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #48 - 01. Jan 2010 at 02:57
Print Post  
Let's all be friends again. Smiley

Let's not get too serious. Sad

Let's start having fun together again. Smiley

Let's not resort to drinking.

But let's not get tooo excited.  Roll Eyes

And let's give this cold, wet boy a virtual hug.  Wink

IP Logged

gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #49 - 01. Jan 2010 at 03:49
Print Post  
come  guys lets all try and get along it seems like the issue that started the fight is over so lets get all back on topic of talking about boy actors. I have been posting here for years and dont want to see this place die.

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #50 - 01. Jan 2010 at 04:10
Print Post  
gee wrote on 01. Jan 2010 at 03:49:
come  guys lets all try and get along it seems like the issue that started the fight is over so lets get all back on topic of talking about boy actors. I have been posting here for years and dont want to see this place die.

Unfortunately ATM this place looks like it's on life support, I've done my bit by posting over the last year or so and I'll continue posting over then next few weeks, but comes a time when every website must die. It's probably for the best, no new members have posted anything, old members haven't returned (Is BA still listed at BoyLinks???) so I dont really see BA having much more life left in it unless something changes.

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #51 - 01. Jan 2010 at 06:19
Print Post  
Wow.

I don't even know where to begin.
Maybe working long hours isn't always a bad thing.

Cinefan: I am truly sorry for the abuse you took for your comment. As Orion has observed, we don't get many new members and your contributions have been appreciated. Having read this whole thread, I feel better knowing that you have thick skin as well.

YA: While I don't disagree that this forum may not be as positive a place as it once, we all take responsibility for that. You lived through the HuckFinn wars so you know the good old days weren't all good. If the thrill is gone and you wish to move to poster emeritus status so be it, but I for one will miss your insight and comments here.

Phenom: No group of people, not even this one, is monolithic. The best we can hope for is civility.

K: Thanks for your attempt at making peace. I love the pictures.  Cool 

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #52 - 02. Jan 2010 at 06:55
Print Post  
True enough Zab.

It seems that this place need some internet marketing. I think using social media to market the site with links to it will bring attention and members to it. Like a MySpace page. I'm pretty much a pro at that stuff. Opinions?

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #53 - 02. Jan 2010 at 09:26
Print Post  
Maybe this will help.

Smiley

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #54 - 02. Jan 2010 at 23:13
Print Post  
Well, I have no idea what's been going on here but personally, I have to admit that I seriously thought about leaving here and never coming back. Sometimes when something is posted and it gets little or no feedback it makes a person wonder what's the point. I was getting feedback and I appreciate it but lately I've been stressed out and really busy and it's making me over sensitive to alot of things. Personally I really like this place and I hope it doesn't die. I'm not a picture poster and as I've said a number of times on B.O.Y.S. picture posting is not my thing. I don't like doing it and I won't do it. Vids are my thing. And as long as you guys like my vids that I find and post I'll continue to search youtube and post more for you guys. So hopefully things will settle down for me and for everyone here and we can all have a great new year here on Boy Actors. Happy New Year everyone.   Smiley 

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #55 - 04. Jan 2010 at 21:43
Print Post  
starchild wrote on 02. Jan 2010 at 23:13:
And as long as you guys like my vids that I find and post I'll continue to search youtube and post more for you guys. So hopefully things will settle down for me and for everyone here and we can all have a great new year here on Boy Actors. Happy New Year everyone.   Smiley 

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but it's certainly agreeable to me!  I go through phases myself... as y'all have probably noticed by now.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Print