Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) YouTube Stuff (Read 85,016 times)
cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Re: YouTube Stuff
Reply #105 - 29. Apr 2010 at 16:12
Print Post  
YA,

If I recall correctly my original purpose was to have this thread as a non-boyactor thread. The intention was not to restrict posters to this thread if they wanted to start a new thread about a particular boy or boy movie by featuring clips via YouTube. It was primarily intended for those random boy clips that we often encounter that could be regarded as a off topic. Does that make sense. there is no reason why someone can't start a separate thread about a particular boy actor, or boy movie or theme and support that thread with clips on YouTube.

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #106 - 30. Apr 2010 at 23:50
Print Post  
Well personally I have no interest in starting a new thread with a youtube vid. I was doing that and my responses were getting fewer and fewer. I might add a vid to this thread but for now I'm just sticking with responses. The vids in this thread have been great so far. Keep up the great work guys and thanks to everyone.   Smiley 

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #107 - 01. May 2010 at 02:20
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 29. Apr 2010 at 16:12:
YA,

If I recall correctly my original purpose was to have this thread as a non-boyactor thread. The intention was not to restrict posters to this thread if they wanted to start a new thread about a particular boy or boy movie by featuring clips via YouTube. It was primarily intended for those random boy clips that we often encounter that could be regarded as a off topic. Does that make sense. there is no reason why someone can't start a separate thread about a particular boy actor, or boy movie or theme and support that thread with clips on YouTube. 

That's clear enough. I always considered it reasonable to have one thread for Youtube stuff. I guess I was presently annoyed at the need to hit the quote button in order to respond any posts down the line. Because that is an effort and I am lazy.

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #108 - 01. May 2010 at 02:26
Print Post  
One posted by K:
Marcus Vigneron Coudray in La Descendance, performed in Avignon, France, summer 2007.

This one was enchanting, even tho I had no idea what was going on. Barefoot and lots of charm. The acting he did with the 'heavy' sword had to be as demanding as any pure pantomime acting.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #109 - 01. May 2010 at 05:51
Print Post  
YoungArthur wrote on 01. May 2010 at 02:26:
One posted by K:
Marcus Vigneron Coudray in La Descendance, performed in Avignon, France, summer 2007.

This one was enchanting, even tho I had no idea what was going on. Barefoot and lots of charm. The acting he did with the 'heavy' sword had to be as demanding as any pure pantomime acting.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #110 - 02. May 2010 at 03:23
Print Post  
Thank you! What a little gumdrop.

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #111 - 07. May 2010 at 19:41
Print Post  
Well, hey ho for Marcus Vigneron Coudray I say! Looks like an interesting film, unfortunately French which means it will probably never get over here on DVD.
The picture of him with the white bird is sheer beauty. Who's the lucky fellow with the flower and reading him the letter? Wink

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #112 - 07. May 2010 at 22:57
Print Post  
Yeah, that Marcus Vigneron Coudray is a super cutie. I really love these pics of him. Thanks for posting them.   Cool

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #113 - 08. May 2010 at 07:15
Print Post  
Cinefan wrote on 07. May 2010 at 19:41:
Well, hey ho for Marcus Vigneron Coudray I say! Looks like an interesting film, unfortunately French which means it will probably never get over here on DVD.
The picture of him with the white bird is sheer beauty. Who's the lucky fellow with the flower and reading him the letter? Wink

The man holding Marcus is his mentor, Yves-Noël Genod. He was the man in the video with Marcus.
Actually, what I posted is not from a movie. It was a play performed at a festival in Avignon, France in July, 2007. I don't know if the whole play video has been released or not.
Marcus is also a French movie actor. Here's his page at IMDb:
He should have a new movie coming out soon: Eloïse in Paris.
Read this story about Marcus in the new Eloise movie in Variety:

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #114 - 16. May 2010 at 22:51
Print Post  

Cute Japanese boy -- bad movie. Mystery Science Theater 3000.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #115 - 26. May 2010 at 09:22
Print Post  
David Henesy on Dark Shadows - 1966.

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #116 - 27. May 2010 at 01:49
Print Post  
Cool vid K. I have seen Dark Shadows. I liked David Henesy. The problem is, I don't know any channels that show this version any more. There is a channel called Chiller that shows the newer version with Josheph Gordon Levitt in the role that David played but I don't see the version with David anywhere anymore. It used to be on SyFy channel but I don't think it's on there anymore. Anyway, thanks for the awsome vid. It's always great to see David Henesy again.   Smiley 

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #117 - 27. May 2010 at 03:39
Print Post  
starchild wrote on 27. May 2010 at 01:49:
Cool vid K. I have seen Dark Shadows. I liked David Henesy. The problem is, I don't know any channels that show this version any more. There is a channel called Chiller that shows the newer version with Josheph Gordon Levitt in the role that David played but I don't see the version with David anywhere anymore. It used to be on SyFy channel but I don't think it's on there anymore. Anyway, thanks for the awsome vid. It's always great to see David Henesy again.   Smiley 

You're right, the "SyFy" Channel hasn't shown the original Dark Shadows series in about six or seven years. Back then they spelled their name correctly: Sci Fi. I guess they thought their viewers are too stupid to know that "sci fi" means science fiction so they dramatically dumbed it down to the hip hop level of generic, lowest common denominator misspelling. Hence we get "Sy Fy". To quote the alien in "Plan 9 From Outer Space": "All you people of Earth are stupid, stupid stupid!"  Wink (..but not you and me Starchild.  Smiley )

Thanks for the compliment on my video. There really isn't any place on TV to see it now so you have to get the DVDs or the video tapes. The whole series is on there. Mine is from a DVD so the picture quality is really good.

OH NO!! This is post # 666!  Shocked

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #118 - 16. Jun 2010 at 02:58
Print Post  
Here's a little clip I made from the movie The Beniker Gang. Edmund doesn't want to be adopted so he has a plan...

The movie stars a very young Danny Pintauro and also has a cameo appearance by one of my all-time favorites, Luca Venantini.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #119 - 16. Jun 2010 at 16:57
Print Post  
I know what scene it is without looking. Cute, but highly unlikely anyone could get all their clothing off so rapidly, not only that, without others in the room noticing. Also if I was one of the adoptive parents it would have won me over.   Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Print