Guest Message
Hi there Guest,

It looks like you are enjoying reading our forum, so why don't you register an account with us to stop seeing this message and benefit from many more features. Registration is easy and will only take you a few minutes.

If you already have an account with us, then click here to log in.

Thank you,

The BoyActors Forum Team
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) YouTube Stuff (Read 85,018 times)
K
Ex Member

Re: YouTube Stuff
Reply #90 - 23. Mar 2010 at 05:06
Print Post  
Adam Carl in Summer Camp Nightmare. I made this clip from this low budget exploitation movie because as bad as it is Adam is really good in it as Donald, the geeky genius of the summer camp. The plot is: one of the teen counselors starts a "revolution" and gets some of the camp kids to take over the camp. Chuck Connors stars as the camp leader. It's well worth watching for all the many cute boys in the movie and the 80s short shorts style clothing on the boys.  Adam is a good actor and very appealing. Check it out but be warned, it's not Citizen Kane.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

*(Somehow I knew this one wouldn't get any response.)  Sad 

« Last Edit: 25. Mar 2010 at 02:03 by »  

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #91 - 25. Mar 2010 at 06:57
Print Post  
OK, does anyone find this funny? I do and I don't really like "dirty" humor but 14 year old Anthony Kiedis (aka Cole Dammett) is so charming and attractive I can't resist him.  Tongue

Oh, for those who don't know Anthony Kiedis, he grew up to be the lead singer for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #92 - 26. Mar 2010 at 02:12
Print Post  
Grin Well, its logical, isn't it?

IP Logged

Andreas_N
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #93 - 04. Apr 2010 at 10:41
Print Post  
Justin Bieber Cheesy

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #94 - 06. Apr 2010 at 08:17
Print Post  

Here's a clip of Jonathan Brandis in IT.

IP Logged

gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #95 - 07. Apr 2010 at 06:04
Print Post  
Quote:
OK, does anyone find this funny? I do and I don't really like "dirty" humor but 14 year old Anthony Kiedis (aka Cole Dammett) is so charming and attractive I can't resist him.  Tongue

Oh, for those who don't know Anthony Kiedis, he grew up to be the lead singer for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

whats that from the teachers reaction is really fake.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #96 - 08. Apr 2010 at 03:56
Print Post  
gee wrote on 07. Apr 2010 at 06:04:
Quote:

whats that from the teachers reaction is really fake.

Probably because she was such an awful actress. Really no talent.

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #97 - 08. Apr 2010 at 17:21
Print Post  
Andreas_N wrote on 04. Apr 2010 at 10:41:
Justin Bieber Cheesy

aw... blocked!  rats.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #98 - 21. Apr 2010 at 11:07
Print Post  

Marcus Vigneron Coudray in La Descendance, performed in Avignon, France, summer 2007.

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #99 - 27. Apr 2010 at 15:44
Print Post  
Underwear that's fun to wear.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #100 - 28. Apr 2010 at 06:18
Print Post  
josephk wrote on 27. Apr 2010 at 15:44:
Underwear that's fun to wear.

That's cute. I haven't seen an Underoos commercial in so many years I forgot what they looked like. Thanks.
I noticed (by checking several other videos) that the same dark haired boy is in most of them.

IP Logged

gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #101 - 29. Apr 2010 at 02:28
Print Post  
cute pics k are they you. they look like pictures as opposed to movie stills. anyhow back to the nite gallery show Not sure what was going on so he gave into his snow obsession and that all he will think of now.

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #102 - 29. Apr 2010 at 03:39
Print Post  
(gee, thanks, but you're mixing threads  Cool)

You know, I like all these videos but .. isn't this thread getting a bit unwieldy? I find it a chore to respond to something I missed several posts back, and I often put off viewing a clip until I am in the right mood.
Maybe it would be better for each member to start his own Youtube thread, or simply go back to posting clips separately. I ignored my own personal clips thread when I posted the 'Silent Snow' thing because I thought my thread too was getting top heavy.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #103 - 29. Apr 2010 at 04:41
Print Post  
YoungArthur wrote on 29. Apr 2010 at 03:39:

You know, I like all these videos but .. isn't this thread getting a bit unwieldy? I find it a chore to respond to something I missed several posts back, and I often put off viewing a clip until I am in the right mood.
Maybe it would be better for each member to start his own Youtube thread, or simply go back to posting clips separately. I ignored my own personal clips thread when I posted the 'Silent Snow' thing because I thought my thread too was getting top heavy.

Well, I tend to think if posters start new threads each time they have a YouTube clip to share it will push other topics off the front page and there will be thread after thread of YouTube clips with little or no responses. Some posters on other forums have at times got carried away with their enthusiasm for YouTube clips, many somewhat off topic, that is, not really about boyactors. Keeping the clips together in a limited number of threads also makes them much easy to find.

Just my opinion of course.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #104 - 29. Apr 2010 at 05:42
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 29. Apr 2010 at 04:41:
YoungArthur wrote on 29. Apr 2010 at 03:39:

Well, I tend to think if posters start new threads each time they have a YouTube clip to share it will push other topics off the front page and there will be thread after thread of YouTube clips with little or no responses. Some posters on other forums have at times got carried away with their enthusiasm for YouTube clips, many somewhat off topic, that is, not really about boyactors. Keeping the clips together in a limited number of threads also makes them much easy to find.

Just my opinion of course.

Yes, I agree. Keeping the You Tube video clips in their own thread makes sense because that way the YT clips aren't scattered all over the forum and can be easily found.
And don't not respond to a clip you like simply because it's been up for awhile. It doesn't matter how old the clip is. The important thing is to respond to it.  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Print