Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Movie Download sites (Read 44,665 times)
Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Re: Movie Download sites
Reply #15 - 24. Aug 2009 at 04:17
Print Post  
Quote:
Great site. Four movies so far, more to come.
Click on "Here" and Save Target As.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Yes, this is a great site. I am downloading a couple of titles right now. I am hoping that he will expand the site and add more movies over time or cycle them often.

IP Logged

Chrispy
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 24. Aug 2009 at 06:03
Print Post  
Phenom wrote on 24. Aug 2009 at 04:17:
Quote:

Yes, this is a great site. I am downloading a couple of titles right now. I am hoping that he will expand the site and add more movies over time or cycle them often.

Yeah, I have it on good authority that there will be more movies posted there soon. LOL, just picking on you. I will probably have 6-8 movies at a time online with Genesis Children and (for now) Storm Boy staying in the online list. Upcoming post include En Tu Aucensia (by request) and Jet Boy, a Canadian film starring Branden Nadon and Dylan Walsh. I jujst have to make sure my webhost is OK with the space I use since it also hosts my picture archive site. I pay for 150GB of space but being shared hosting you don't always get that much space.

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #17 - 24. Aug 2009 at 07:06
Print Post  
Quote:
Phenom wrote on 24. Aug 2009 at 04:17:
Quote:

Yeah, I have it on good authority that there will be more movies posted there soon. LOL, just picking on you. I will probably have 6-8 movies at a time online with Genesis Children and (for now) Storm Boy staying in the online list. Upcoming post include En Tu Aucensia (by request) and Jet Boy, a Canadian film starring Branden Nadon and Dylan Walsh. I jujst have to make sure my webhost is OK with the space I use since it also hosts my picture archive site. I pay for 150GB of space but being shared hosting you don't always get that much space.

Cool. Sounds great. I'm looking forward to your site becoming a good source for movies of our genre. Yeah, I have both of those as they are readily available. Both are good flicks.

IP Logged

Quantum
BA Administrator

BA Member

Reply #18 - 24. Aug 2009 at 07:27
Print Post  
Phenom wrote on 24. Aug 2009 at 00:48:
Are all of the movies from this blizzard site dubbed in Russian or foreign language films? Are any of them in English or at least subtitled in English?

They vary. Some are in the original English or original language (without a Russian overdub), some have multiple language tracks. Some have English subtitles (most have no subtitles at all).

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #19 - 24. Aug 2009 at 08:20
Print Post  
Quantum wrote on 24. Aug 2009 at 07:27:
Are all of the movies from this blizzard site dubbed in Russian or foreign language films? Are any of them in English or at least subtitled in English?

They vary. Some are in the original English or original language (without a Russian overdub), some have multiple language tracks. Some have English subtitles (most have no subtitles at all).

How do you know whether or not they are in English or have subs before you download a movie. The site is all in Russian so you can't really understand what it says.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #20 - 24. Aug 2009 at 13:36
Print Post  
Phenom wrote on 24. Aug 2009 at 08:20:

How do you know whether or not they are in English or have subs before you download a movie. The site is all in Russian so you can't really understand what it says.

You can check the info provided on each download page and much of the time it will tell you somewhere if it has a narration, or if it's dubbed, etc.  I always download the first segment and view it before I download the entire movie. There is an option to view each page in English if you want to check the details. You can't download from the translated page, you must then go back to the original page in Russian to view the download links. And of course you have to be a logged in registered user.

IP Logged

Quantum
BA Administrator

BA Member

Reply #21 - 24. Aug 2009 at 18:02
Print Post  
I usually just copy and paste the relevant bit of the page into Google's translator, rather than finding the link to send the entire page. After a little while, you might start to recognise the cyrillic Smiley

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #22 - 25. Aug 2009 at 00:54
Print Post  
Quantum wrote on 24. Aug 2009 at 18:02:
I usually just copy and paste the relevant bit of the page into Google's translator, rather than finding the link to send the entire page. After a little while, you might start to recognise the cyrillic Smiley

Google translator? Never heard of it. Where exactly do I find that. I donno. That language looks pretty strange and complicated.

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #23 - 25. Aug 2009 at 00:55
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 24. Aug 2009 at 13:36:
Phenom wrote on 24. Aug 2009 at 08:20:

You can check the info provided on each download page and much of the time it will tell you somewhere if it has a narration, or if it's dubbed, etc.  I always download the first segment and view it before I download the entire movie. There is an option to view each page in English if you want to check the details. You can't download from the translated page, you must then go back to the original page in Russian to view the download links. And of course you have to be a logged in registered user.

Where is this option located?

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #24 - 25. Aug 2009 at 00:58
Print Post  
I just finished downloading and converting two movies to DVD from the Chris-Parker site. Boys Of Lost Island and Storm Boy. Gonna watch them tonight. Can't wait to score some more good boy flicks.

IP Logged

Quantum
BA Administrator

BA Member

Reply #25 - 25. Aug 2009 at 07:25
Print Post  
Phenom wrote on 25. Aug 2009 at 00:54:
Quantum wrote on 24. Aug 2009 at 18:02:

Google translator? Never heard of it. Where exactly do I find that. I donno. That language looks pretty strange and complicated.

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #26 - 19. Sep 2009 at 07:22
Print Post  
Lots more cool boy movies are up for downloading at (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

I just downloaded "The Nature Of Nicholas" and "Une Historie Sans Importance" which comes with the subtitles files. Gonna download a couple others like "All Summer In A Day."

Great site and resource for the movies we love best. Thanks loads Chris Parker.  Smiley  Shocked

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #27 - 19. Sep 2009 at 19:23
Print Post  
Thanks for the alert Phenom (and the content ChrisP!)

I'm going to take a look at Une Historie Sans Importance. I've  never heard of that one.

Buitenspel is the Belgian almost scene for scene remake of "In Oranje" and would be recommended especially for those who like the first film.
Anche Libero Va Bene is not a particularly easy find for Americans and features a great performance by Alessandro Morace.
I was lucky enough to obtain All Summer in a Day from a friend and enjoyed it greatly.

This is a really good selection of rare titles this time around.

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #28 - 20. Sep 2009 at 06:46
Print Post  
Yeah, well I'm gonna watch The Nature Of Nicholas tonight ever though I'm tired from skating and stoned off my ass. I just might even get a lil more stoned as the night goes by. TeeHee. Then I'll watch it. If I don't like it I'l just blame it on the alcohol ( and Kush) Haha.  Grin  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #29 - 25. Sep 2009 at 15:53
Print Post  
FirstLoveMovies Forum:

Although primarily focused on girl movies, there are plenty of links to movies which contain boys as well.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print