Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Movie Download sites (Read 44,664 times)
K
Ex Member

Re: Movie Download sites
Reply #45 - 14. Nov 2009 at 03:49
Print Post  
Thank you Chrispy for the Lockie Leonard downloads! I downloaded all 26 episodes. I think it's one of the most enjoyable TV series ever made. I really appreciate you making them available.  Smiley

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #46 - 14. Nov 2009 at 07:13
Print Post  
Quote:
Thank you Chrispy for the Lockie Leonard downloads! I downloaded all 26 episodes. I think it's one of the most enjoyable TV series ever made. I really appreciate you making them available.  Smiley

How the hell did you do that? When I right-click on any episode where is says to click HERE I just get a bad URL error. So what is your trick?  Sad I really want that Leonard Lockie series.

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #47 - 14. Nov 2009 at 12:10
Print Post  
You're clicking on the links from this page, right?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

They are all working for me also. I've downloaded about three quarters of them so far.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #48 - 15. Nov 2009 at 06:03
Print Post  
Phenom wrote on 14. Nov 2009 at 07:13:
Quote:

How the hell did you do that? When I right-click on any episode where is says to click HERE I just get a bad URL error. So what is your trick?  Sad I really want that Leonard Lockie series.

Follow the link in josephk's post and then right click on an episode then select "Save Target As" and save to your hard drive. It worked for me. I saved them all to a memory stick so I can simply plug the stick into my DVD player USB port and watch the episodes on my TV. Of course to do that you have to have a DVD player that plays DivX files.

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #49 - 16. Nov 2009 at 00:39
Print Post  
josephk wrote on 14. Nov 2009 at 12:10:
You're clicking on the links from this page, right?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

They are all working for me also. I've downloaded about three quarters of them so far.

Oh hell, where did that page come from. Apparently my brain missed something. Yeah, like that's never happened before. Haha. Okay, I'll give this a try and see how things go. I wonder what other television shows I'm missing out on from Chrispy's site. Duh.

Thanks jk.

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #50 - 16. Nov 2009 at 00:46
Print Post  
Quote:
Phenom wrote on 14. Nov 2009 at 07:13:
Quote:

Follow the link in josephk's post and then right click on an episode then select "Save Target As" and save to your hard drive. It worked for me. I saved them all to a memory stick so I can simply plug the stick into my DVD player USB port and watch the episodes on my TV. Of course to do that you have to have a DVD player that plays DivX files.

Hey K. Yeah, I'm gonna try the page that jk pointed me to that I never saw before for whatever reason. Jamie Foxx says to blame it on the A...Al...Alcohol but I blame it on my medical mary jane.  Roll Eyes

Personally, I use my DVD Flick program to convert and burn all my internet downloads to DVD in NTSC format (for america DVD Players) and just watch them on TV. I'm sure that this will make an amazing addition to my growing collection.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #51 - 16. Nov 2009 at 01:10
Print Post  
Okay, I'm downloading my first virgin episodes of Leonard Lockie. I'm burning a few of them to DVD and be able to watch them later tonight. Not sure how many I can put on one DVD. Probably 3-4 at the most. Should be done soon so I can check this show out.
« Last Edit: 16. Nov 2009 at 05:50 by Phenom »  
IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #52 - 16. Nov 2009 at 22:55
Print Post  
Well, I successfully burned my first few episodes of Leonard Lockie, watched them last night, and now I downloading and burning the whole series. I love it. My new favorite show. Lockie is adorable. It's kinda nice to get a chance to be exposed to other countries, their culture and way of life, and what makes them laugh. I'm sure there are other shows from other countries similar to this one that I would enjoy too, but I don't know how many others like this I would be able to find in English. For now I'm happy just to have this one to get into.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #53 - 17. Nov 2009 at 03:26
Print Post  
Phenom wrote on 16. Nov 2009 at 22:55:
Well, I successfully burned my first few episodes of Leonard Lockie, watched them last night, and now I downloading and burning the whole series. I love it. My new favorite show. Lockie is adorable. It's kinda nice to get a chance to be exposed to other countries, their culture and way of life, and what makes them laugh. I'm sure there are other shows from other countries similar to this one that I would enjoy too, but I don't know how many others like this I would be able to find in English. For now I'm happy just to have this one to get into.

Yeah, as soon as I saw the first episode of Lockie Leonard I became an instant huge fan. I love that series. It's a real feel-good show, in the true, sincere meaning of the term. There's nothing phoney or artificial feeling about it. And not to mention, it's very funny and Lockie and Phillip are so cute.
By the way Phenom, I just have to come right out and tell you that you keep calling the show "Leonard Lockie", instead of it's real name, Lockie Leonard.
  Smiley

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #54 - 17. Nov 2009 at 05:52
Print Post  
Quote:
Phenom wrote on 16. Nov 2009 at 22:55:

Yeah, as soon as I saw the first episode of Lockie Leonard I became an instant huge fan. I love that series. It's a real feel-good show, in the true, sincere meaning of the term. There's nothing phoney or artificial feeling about it. And not to mention, it's very funny and Lockie and Phillip are so cute.
By the way Phenom, I just have to come right out and tell you that you keep calling the show "Leonard Lockie", instead of it's real name, Lockie Leonard.
  Smiley

Oh, my bad. I didn't notice that I was saying his name wrong. Well, I was stoned when I wrote my last post. Yeah, I know his first name is Lockie although in the first episodes he was trying to make up all these phony names when he first enrolled in his new school like he's embarrased of his real name.

I guess that is one of the things that is attracting me to the show so much is the genuineness of it and that it is a real feel good program. Lockie and Phillip are a couple of cuties for sure. Phillip seems to have some mischief in him. I don't about know about him yet. I haven't figured out his character yet since I've only seen the first four episodes last night.

Looks like I'm gonna be downloading and burning all this week with this series and the other television shows Chrispy has up on the website.  Cheesy

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #55 - 18. Nov 2009 at 07:33
Print Post  
There's another Australian show that is IMO just as appealing as Lockie Leonard, and that is a series called "Snobs'.  It's available on DVD too. In fact I think I preferred it to Lockie Leonard.

IP Logged

Quantum
BA Administrator

BA Member

Reply #56 - 18. Nov 2009 at 17:52
Print Post  
Snobs is available on DVD?? Do you have a link for that, as I'm not aware of any site selling it.

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #57 - 18. Nov 2009 at 19:07
Print Post  
Snobs was the other Aussie kids show that immediately came to mind, even though I've never seen it. I remember all the amazing caps that were being posted when it was on.

If someone could host that show like Chrispy's doing for Lockie Leonard, it would be AMAZING!

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #58 - 19. Nov 2009 at 05:52
Print Post  
josephk wrote on 18. Nov 2009 at 19:07:
If someone could host that show like Chrispy's doing for Lockie Leonard, it would be AMAZING!

I second that motion!

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #59 - 19. Nov 2009 at 14:21
Print Post  
Crikey I could have sworn it had been released on DVD,

Bummer!

It really does deserve a DVD release.

IP Logged