Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Movie Download sites (Read 44,668 times)
Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Re: Movie Download sites
Reply #30 - 08. Nov 2009 at 21:43
Print Post  
FYI. Chrispy has "For A Lost Soldier" up on the (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) site. I downloaded it last night and burned it to DVD. It is clear as a bell. Pretty much a flawless copy. So nice to finally have this movie on DVD. And for Free. Some things still do come true mommy.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: 13. Nov 2009 at 08:46 by Phenom »  
IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #31 - 09. Nov 2009 at 02:31
Print Post  
Phenom wrote on 08. Nov 2009 at 21:43:
FYI. Chrispy as "For A Lost Soldier"  Cheesy

And some other great movies, too... thanks for the reminder!

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #32 - 09. Nov 2009 at 04:05
Print Post  
Yeah, thanks for the reminder. Hadn't checked the site in a while.

I decided to take a look at the TV section and saw that Lockie Leonard was up there for download, so that's what I'm grabbing right now.

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #33 - 09. Nov 2009 at 05:28
Print Post  
josephk wrote on 09. Nov 2009 at 04:05:
I decided to take a look at the TV section and saw that Lockie Leonard was up there for download, so that's what I'm grabbing right now.

OH!  I'm still missing one episode, so that's GREAT NEWS!  it's being remedied right now!

IP Logged

nicolas
Platinum Member

Toi mon amour, toi qui
a le cœur lourd mon amour

Reply #34 - 10. Nov 2009 at 23:29
Print Post  
The "Blizzard" site looks great, but all being in Russian makes it difficult to use.

Perhaps it can be figured out with a bit of time and effort.

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #35 - 10. Nov 2009 at 23:38
Print Post  
nicolas wrote on 10. Nov 2009 at 23:29:
The "Blizzard" site looks great, but all being in Russian makes it difficult to use.

Perhaps it can be figured out with a bit of time and effort.

I've managed to get a few wonderful movies from there... so yes, it can be done... Smiley

The BoyScouts have a growing list of great movies, too... especially great for English speakers, but at least they aren't (ever) DUBBED in Russian...

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #36 - 11. Nov 2009 at 05:15
Print Post  
Yeah, Boy Scouts is amazing! So many films I've been wanting to see forever. It just takes me a really long time to download them, because I don't have a premium account on Rapidshare.

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #37 - 11. Nov 2009 at 07:30
Print Post  
josephk wrote on 11. Nov 2009 at 05:15:
Yeah, Boy Scouts is amazing! So many films I've been wanting to see forever. It just takes me a really long time to download them, because I don't have a premium account on Rapidshare.

That's true, but you can make it much "faster" if you just use an automatic downloader ... then you don't have to babysit each link! You just tell it which links there are, and it automatically does the waiting for you.

One example is JDownloader:  (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 11. Nov 2009 at 18:02
Print Post  
Question: Does anyone know if The Pirate Bay is infected with a virus or if it has been infiltrated by some malicious hacker? I believe it has because for the last week every time I go to Pirate Bay, after a couple minutes or so online with it, it suddenly freezes up and then multiple audio advertisements begin playing, all at once. Different audio ads, all playing at the same time, while at the same time as this is happening your whole computer freezes up and nothing works, no control of anything, except to click alt/ctrl - delete and then click on Log Off (on Vista).
Additionally, a few nights ago I went to Pirate Bay and the whole site appeared to be in DOS. All the graphics were gone and only clickable links were there....then a couple minutes later, the audio ads took control of my computer and it locked up. This did not happen on any other web site, only Pirate Bay.

It's apparent to me that someone, some entity who has it in for Pirate Bay, is attempting to sabotage it and render it unusable by hacking into it and doing this mischief. I've tried to find news about this online but haven't so far. This problem isn't being caused by my own computer. I've had this same result on different computers from different IP addresses. Also, all other web sites still work normally. Only Pirate Bay is doing this.

Ironically though, I was able to do a very long download and it did complete. It's when I try to surf the torrents or read a torrent page or the home page that it has done this.

Dos anyone else have any knowledge of what's going on with Pirate Bay?

IP Logged

Andreas_N
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #39 - 11. Nov 2009 at 20:00
Print Post  
BoyScouts?

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #40 - 11. Nov 2009 at 20:15
Print Post  
Andreas_N wrote on 11. Nov 2009 at 20:00:
BoyScouts?

Well, it's not the BoyScouts as in the "Pfadfinder"

it's "The BoyScouts" as in Sensitive Stephen's very on topic website:
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #41 - 13. Nov 2009 at 08:48
Print Post  
josephk wrote on 09. Nov 2009 at 04:05:
Yeah, thanks for the reminder. Hadn't checked the site in a while.

Yeah, no problem. I am very interested in that Leonard Lockie series. But when I click on the links for that show it says that it is a bad URL. Don't know what's up with that.

IP Logged

Chrispy
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 13. Nov 2009 at 13:30
Print Post  
Phenom wrote on 13. Nov 2009 at 08:48:
Yeah, no problem. I am very interested in that Leonard Lockie series. But when I click on the links for that show it says that it is a bad URL. Don't know what's up with that.

I just checked out the links and they are all working fine. What URL's did you have problems with?

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #43 - 13. Nov 2009 at 16:33
Print Post  

I had the same sort of problem, until I realized that there is basically one extra step compared to the normal downloads, due to the multiple episodes.

first, click on the bottom "download" link as though it were a "normal" link (that is, left-button click). That will take you to a page listing each episode.  THEN you can right-click and save the linked files.

That's what worked for me, anyway.

IP Logged

Chrispy
Ex Member

Reply #44 - 14. Nov 2009 at 00:56
Print Post  
TheSwede wrote on 13. Nov 2009 at 16:33:

I had the same sort of problem, until I realized that there is basically one extra step compared to the normal downloads, due to the multiple episodes.

first, click on the bottom "download" link as though it were a "normal" link (that is, left-button click). That will take you to a page listing each episode.  THEN you can right-click and save the linked files.

That's what worked for me, anyway.

Yes, you have to click on a link before you can download any of the series episodes, but that doesn't explain why Phenom got a bad URL message.

I do hope that the links below each vidoe page are self expanaroty(sp?) If it says Right Click here and save as for either the video file or the subtitle file you would know what to do. If it says click here for the download page you would not want to download and save the download page itself. You would click on the link to the download page and follow the instructions there.

PS: BBcode is really a pain to people who normally program/write in HTML. Perhaps the Admin of this site would allow HTML in the posts and/or replies.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Print